Chapter 6

Dream started wheezing and George quickly got up, yanking his clothes back on and yelling at Sapnap, having to cling to the walls so he wouldn't fall over. Dream started crying as he yanked his sweats back on and followed George, who had pinned Sapnap down and was going through his phone trying to delete the video. Dream's face was flushed from all the laughing and George just rolled his eyes continuing the search.  

"AHA!" George yelled, finding the video and deleting it, thrusting the phone back into his friend's palm. 

"Damn it, now I gotta find new dirt." Sapnap grumbled, making Dream giggle.

"Hey, Georgie, how does a date sound tomorrow?"  he asked, sitting down on the arm of the couch. He opened his phone and scrolled through Hulu. 

"Um sure." George responded, moving over and leaning his head in the other's shoulder.

--Fast Forward To The Date Night--

"Whoa George you're so handsome." Dream marveled, George was wearing a baby blue suit with a white tie. Dream blushed, looking at his... well he didn't know exactly what George was to him, boyfriend? Fuck buddy? Friend with benefits? 

"Thank you, you look ravishing." George replied with a nod. Dream had on a green suit with a black tie, still wearing his signature mask on the side of his face, adjusting it with his long, slender fingers, which were clothed with black artist gloves. They gripped each other's hands and looked in the mirror. Dream sighed contently, leaning his head on George's shoulder. George pressed a kiss to Dream's head, and they made their way outside to the taller one's car. Dream sat in the driver's position and waited for George, once they buckled up they sped away to the fancy restaurant waiting for them. Once they arrived they stepped inside, Dream telling the hostess their names, she led them to a booth in the corner.

"Your server will be with you shortly." she said with a warm smile, she turned on her heel and left quickly as to seat the next people waiting.

"This place is so fancy Dream..." George whispered looking around, worried if he spoke too loud the glass chandeliers would crack. Dream, however, let out a wheeze. 

"You deserve it dumbass." he replied simply.

A tall man walked over, George just set eyes on him and already found him scary, he had long pink hair that was put into a tight braid, his hair fell down in front of his right shoulder, ending on his lower thigh. George had to look up to face him. 

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

George gasped quietly, the man was wearing a crown, whether it was real or fake, he couldn't tell. His surprise increased when Dream got up and hugged him, and he hugged back and laughed hard.

"Dream! So nice to see you again!" the pink haired male chuckled, he had a deep-ish voice and something seemed to lift off of his shoulders. This man seemed really nice.

"Are we ready to order, or are we sneaking out again?" the pink haired man whispered, an odd excited look igniting in his brown and pink eyes. Dream chuckled.

"You know me, Techno."