𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Third person ~

Klaus turns around and looks towards his younger sister, Rebekah. "Oh, and welcome home, little sister." he smirks, exiting the home they currently resided in.

Rebekah turned around and looked up towards Hayley, who had been sitting at the top of stairs watching the two siblings argue. "You, wolf girl. I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You're helping." she stomped over to the spiral staircase, in which Hayley quickly stood up and followed her.

"The governor had lots of secret rooms. I'll show you his favourite." The two girls reached an old cellar that had clearly not been touched in decades as dust and cobwebs coated the room. They stopped walking at the sight of three coffins laying on the ground.

"You think klaus killed him?" Hayley questioned. "We can't be killed, silly girl. That doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture us. He has a set of mystical silver daggers. One in the heart sends us into a deep slumber. Klaus gets his jollies from keeping us in a box, until he decides to pull the dagger out. That must be what he's done to Elijah."

Rebekah held the torch over one of the coffins. "This one's mine."

"He keeps your coffin on standby." Hayley was utterly shocked by the information. She knew klaus had had his moments, but putting your family into a deep slumber when they disobey your rules was another thing to add to the list of craziness she got herself into.

"He likes to be prepared for when his family members inevitably disappoint him. Elijah's isn't here – he must've stashed him elsewhere." she walked around the coffins in search of any clues.

"I feel sick." Hayley muttered in disgust, staring at the coffins. "Welcome to the family, love. You should've run the second you realized Elijah was gone."

"Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on me. As long as I'm carrying this baby, I can't leave New Orleans. If I do, they kill me." she rested her hand on her stomach, looking down.

"Well, knowing Klaus, he's planning a box for you the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum. I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah. Being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run." Rebekah suggested.

She beginning to make her way towards the staircase when a small 'hidden' door caught her attention. "That's odd. I don't believe I've ever seen that door before." she mumbled, walking towards it. Hayley cautiously followed her lead.

Using her added vampire strength, Rebekah easily broke the lock to the door. She shined the torch inside, and was minorly taken back by what was inside.