𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

The sun beamed in through the curtains, a trail of light across my face. I scrunched my eyes at the bright light, turning onto my other side. In sudden panic, I opened my eyes realising I wasnt in my home.

I rapidly sat myself up, bringing the white duvet up with me. It seemed to be a modern hotel room, with wide windows all across one side of the room looking down upon New Orleans. I scanned the floor, mine and another mans clothes scattered around. whoever the mans clothes belonged to had left.

"Shit!" I cursed, wrapping that sheet around me as I rushed to the bathroom. I pushed open the door, and it all came rushing back. Alex stood in the shower, his back facing me. As quickly as I opened a door, I closed it.

I ran back to the bedroom, grabbing my clothes from the floor. Is this how hookups worked?

"Never took you as the girl who would leave before I get to say goodbye." Alex spoke from behind me, making me jump. I turned around to see him in just a towel, drops of water running off his hair onto his chest. "I uhm, need to get back home." I awkwardly spoke up as I tried to keep eye contact with him.

"Where to? I can drop you back." He offered. "New Orleans isn't exactly the safest of places."

I chuckled in irony, looking to the ground. "I can protect myself, plus I suspect my brother-in-law would murder you if he saw me with you." I shared, awkwardly wondering across the room to fetch my underwear.

"Your brother in law?" he raised an eyebrow. It took me a few seconds to click why he was confused. "Oh, uhm ex-brother-in-law I guess."

He let out a 'hm', shrugging his shoulder, and walking to the bedside table. "You're more than welcome to freshen yourself up in the bathroom." he signalled to the steamed up room with his arm.

"Thank you." I cleared my throat, keeping a tight hold of the sheet around me. Closing the door behind me, Swiping my hand over the mirror, revealed my smudged up mascara, and lipstick.

That was when the shame began to set in. From what I knew Elijah hadn't even kissed Hayley, yet here I was in a stranger's hotel room. "What have you done, Rosalie..."

————

"Well well, Rosie. Didn't expect you to be the first one over your marriage." I'd called klaus to let him know I was ok, that I hadn't been kidnapped or anything stupid, But it certainly didn't take him long to realise where I had been. He offered to meet me half way, meeting me outside the place this all started in. "Shut up, Nik." I grumbled, brushing my shoulder past him.