11- Threatened

{ literally my day is made when I see you guys happy with what I've wrote (: }

RECOMMENDED SONG: BROKEN TOGETHER ~ CASTING CROWNS

Maybe you and I we're never meant to be complete
Could we just be broken together
If you can bring your shattered dreams and I'll bring mine
Could healing still be spoken and save us
The only way we'll last forever is broken together

-=+=-

11

-=+=-
will
-=+=-

It had been two weeks since Will's family went on vacation without him. It had also been two weeks since Will felt okay to be with Jordan. He wasn't trying to push him away like he was before. He wasn't reluctant or frustrated to be around the boy. He felt okay to be with someone of his gender. Will didn't dare call it something silly like love or attraction. To him, it was mere happiness that made Will feel safer and warm inside.

"Jordan, it's literally almost two in the morning! I can't speak too loudly or I may get into trouble." Will whispered, his hand cradling his phone.

"I know, so I'll call you later on in the day. I love you, Will."

Will quickly hung up before something slipped out of his mouth. The idea of saying 'I love you' to someone scared him. It meant he actually felt something towards Jordan.

Will curled up underneath his duvet, sleep such an unimaginable thing at the time.

After so long, he finally felt his eyelids begin to droop, but the vibration of a notification on his phone snapped him awake.

Jordan <3: remember that café I dragged you into like the first day we met? yeah, meet me there again.

Will: are you crazy?

Jordan <3: a little

Jordan <3: I'm already there

Will groaned.

2:12 a.m.

This better be worth it.

-=+=-
jordan
-=+=-

Jordan squirmed restlessly in the corner booth he had reserved for Will and himself.

He's not coming.

Give him time.

Jordan looked around. Absolutely no one was in the shop, except for the workers who looked like they could be dead. He couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not.

"Hi." He heard a voice murmur. Jordan turned around, his chest tightening as Will slid all the way down next to Jordan. Jordan smiled when he felt Will's knee bump his and immediately became warm from Will's body heat.

"Rise and shine." Jordan smiled at Will, placing a hand on top of Will's.

"Jordan, what possessed you to call me down here at such an ungodly hour."

"I wanted to talk to you."

"You couldn't do that while calling me?" Will grumbled, rubbing his eyes with the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead."

"I'm sorry for kissing you and stuff."

"Why are you sorry about that?"

"I don't know. I'm not good with relationships at all, especially with guys. I just feel like you don't like me the same way I feel about you."

Will sneaked his arm around Jordan. "I'm sorry, too. I've never been liked before and all of the sudden you come along and you're on my mind."

"But you were mad at me the time I, um, followed you-"

"I know. Because I literally just met you in a situation I didn't want to. And my therapist is something I don't like to let others know about me."

"I wanted to ask you this some time ago, but why were you there that night?"

". . . why were you there?"

Jordan felt Will pull back his arm and he winced. "I already told you that night."

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Is this why you wanted to bring me down here? So you can invade my personal problems?"

"No-"

"Then I'm going to leave." Will crawled out of the booth and stormed out of the shop.

Jordan groaned.

You really messed up this time, didn't you, bud.

-=+=-

{ Let's talk about some things.

-First of all, I haven't updated in three days and I'm sorry. Each chapter is supposed to have a two day interval.

-Second of all, UHC! I'm really surprised at the turnout. Very proud of H's and Rusher's teams. Time to wait three more months... ;-;

-Third of all, I'm actually finishing up this chapter in the auditorium of another school. The band is performing concert stuff and I'm here because my dad pulled the band trailer. Moral support. And I also get to go shopping with them afterwards so that's cool ;)

-Fourth of all, I am in the standby process of writing another Kiani story. Would you rather me keep Alleyway going for as long as I can? Or I can end it here and somehow twist that story into a sequel for Alleyway. It is however, based on their irl fight. But I can try (:

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed!
-feedback
-votes
-and love is appreciated a lot!
<3 thank you!
-p.b