PART 5

This couldn't be true.

Stiles entered the classroom running. Scott and I were still watching him in shock. How did they let him free?

"Hey, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles spoke.

"I think we already figured it out." I replied.

We all looked at Isaac who was seating in the front rows.

"Is that even legal?" I frowned.

[...]

"All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles spoke as we left the classroom.

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott replied.

"Yeah and we're no murderers." I added.

"Yeah, but Stiles did see it kill somebody which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott explained.

Stiles' eyes widened.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this "friendship."" Stiles spoke.

"I need new friends." I sighed starting to walk down the hall to follow them.

[...]

We were in class. I saw Jackson walk towards me. He sta besides me and I frowned.

"Hey, three musketeers." He called us.

We sighed and tried to ignore him.

"What the hell is a Kanima?" He asked.

Our eyes widened.

"How do you...?" I started speaking but coach cut me off.

"All right, listen up. Quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult...I'm not even too sure I could pass it." Coach spoke.

I sighed. I forgot about tomorrow's midterm. I was so busy with all the supernatural stuff I forgot about school. Can you blame me tho? I almost drowned or got eaten by a reptilian.

"Ok, I need a volunteer at the bird to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." Coach called someone.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asked.

"I'm familiar with the sensation." Stiles replied.

"Wait...why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asked.

"How should I know?" Jackson answered.

I looked at him narrowing my eyes. I don't trust him. I've never trust him and I will never trust him.

"Do they think it's Lydia?" I asked.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." Jackson replied.

"Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach yelled.