Straight out of the book

Jungkook pov

"Ahh shit, I'm late again." I cursed under my breath running like a crazy man to the book store. On my way, I ran into my best friend who I think was coming to meet me. He grabbed me making me halt while still in a position to run as soon as he left my arm. He asked, "Man where are you running at on a Sunday morning, that too at 8 am?"

I shook my arm off him saying "Kim Taehyung"

He understood what I meant but asked "Are you seriously going to the book store for a comic character?" I made an offended face and replied "Heyyy Yeonjun, don't degrade him to a comic character, he is the love of my life."

Yeonjun just shook his head in disappointment and I started running towards the book store again.

As soon as I reached, to say I was relieved to see that the new comic is available is an understatement. I grabbed the first comic on the top of the pile and opened it.

 I grabbed the first comic on the top of the pile and opened it

I felt so Euphoric just by looking at that face. Okay, it's not wrong to have a crush on a comic character alright. It's better than those heartbreaks and shit. I bought the comic and kept admiring it for the whole day, even slept hugging it, sleep which I definitely needed after sleeping so late at night and waking up so early.

I groggily woke up and checked the time on my smartphone. "It's been fucking 5 hours" I shouted, remembering the assignments I need to do. For the next 2 hours, that's what I did. Then I again lazed on my bed looking at the comic character and said "I wish you were real."

The light emanating from the book was the second thing I noticed. That is incomprehensible. I'm probably too exhausted. I closed my eyes for about ten minutes before getting up and going for a stroll. I noticed a man as I went outdoors. He's about my age, incredibly gorgeous, and he seems somewhat familiar.

 He's about my age, incredibly gorgeous, and he seems somewhat familiar

Where have I seen him? I know I have. I shrugged, for now, said "Hey there dude?" He looked in my direction and pointed at himself questioning if I called him, I nodded. "You look confused and lost, is everything okay?" I asked "Seems like I am lost and indeed am confused as well. A light flashed and I opened my eyes to find myself here." He replied. I cocked my head and stared at him being utterly confused with what he was saying.