Annoyingly Cute Thing Called Love. ♥♡

You know the feeling when you can't just dump all the stuff you think with a certain person? It's so annoying, I know.

Then suprisingly you are in the same class, earning either glare or detention from thinking out loud and not listening to your math teacher.

And then there are times where you get to bump, talk or stare at each other. As long as this sounds much like a teenage girl, the weird gut feeling, and the lost of senses. You don't even realize that you actually look like an idiot at that time.

It's so fascinating how much what we do most the day is eat and sleep and love can change something.

Aren't you confused of, what really makes a person love something or someone? Is it your heart? Or brain?

Experts say that the brain is responsible for all those unexplainable feelings. It secretes a special hormone that makes our body react blissfully.

Either you stay up late thinking of utterly imaginative and improbable consequences of your crush liking you back. You know what they call it? It's called imagination!

But if anything, love is one thing that I think changes a big part in our souls. Love can make us happy or upset. It's just a matter of time and experience to resolve things.

We all possess this virtue, even those ass faced bullies in your school, or that silicone butt bitch that thinks the world revolves around her. Because, it is nature.

One reason why it is so to the top? This. This rant I am writing, the fanfictions and romance books all over wattpad. The love songs, dating sites, blushing emojis. Our love for food and air, our love of cats. Everywere, we feel love.

For some people thdy think it is ridiculous, even me. But I think, it is just the product of heartbreak. We can never neglect such thing as love.

And I do hope every one of you experience love. Whether with a band or a potato, just know that it is you that holds that heart and do whatever you want with it.

-------------------------

This is a shoutout to all who are inlove and wants to be loved. Single, taken, complicated, married or hungry. You guys rock! Just thought I should break up with depression already. Anyway, have a nice day peeps! :)