Chapter 3: Caught Up In Lust

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I just have one question.

Do you like the long chapters or short chapters? I'm just asking because maybe it's 'tiring' reading long ass chapters. Let me know.

Enjoy reading.

* * * * *

"Kinky sex moves. . ." Chaeyoung read out loud, peeking over her friend's shoulder.

Lisa told her to hush, and returned to flip through the Cosmo magazine in her hands. Upon Chaeyoung's insistence, the girls went to the magazine section of the bookstore, and the provocative cover caught Lisa's attention. 

She had never actually purchased one before, but now that there was Taehyung. . .

'Just in case.' She thought with a small smile.

She glanced at her friend, who was skimming through a health magazine. 

With a sly smile, Lisa spoke up, "I thought you had some book you wanted to buy. You know, in the self-help section."

"Ha ha. I actually did want to pick up something new to read, though. I don't want to know what wicked thoughts you have running through your head about Taehyung," Chaeyoung teased, gesturing to the glossy picture in the open magazine of a woman wearing blindfolds.

"Haven't you heard? BDSM is all the rage right now," she joked, and Chaeyoung laughed at her as she wandered off.

Lisa took the magazine with her, and made her way to the romance section. She turned to make her way into the next aisle and found herself looking into a pair of sharp chocolate eyes.

"I thought I heard a familiar voice." Taehyung's deep voice floated through her ears.

Realizing the last thing she said out loud, she felt heat begin to rise on the back of her neck. 

"You heard what I said?" She squeaked.

A crooked smile played on the corner of his lips. "No, but it was the only line I could think of. I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here since this is where we first met."

Lisa laughed softly and breathed a sigh of relief. Her eyes wandered nervously, and she noticed him carrying a box set of books. 

She cocked her head to the side, "Harry Potter?"

Taehyung looked down in his arms, and then smiled at her. "They're a gift. My cousin keeps stealing my copies, so I thought I'd get him his own."

Her heart warmed, and a gentle smile appeared on her face. "That's nice of you. I hope he appreciates that."

He beamed, "They are great stories. What are you buying?"

Suddenly, the magazine in her sweaty palms felt heavy. "Huh? Oh, this? Something for a friend." 

'Play it cool. Pretend the half naked woman on the cover is not on there.'

He eyed her suspiciously, trying to get a better look at what she held.

'Yeah, right.' She placed her hands behind her back, along with the magazine. 

"I had a lot of fun last night," she brought up their date, attempting to change the subject.

His eyes lit up, "Me, too. And you did agree to see me, again."

"I did." She nodded and smiled at him.