02| a special invite to make all her dreams come true

Liked by lexawoods and 250,376 more

Skairipa the wanheda to my skairipa, my chaos twin! Glad to have you back in my arms, it feels like yesterday when we met on the set of Skaikru

User mommy? Sorry, mommy? Sorry

User bestiessss

Griffinc love you so much! Thankful for you everyday

User when you gonna introduce your bestie to her idol??

Load more comments

*

I know I'm reaching for straws here but I saw someone's comment on your insta post and it got me thinking

Is the person Lexa??

Babe, let surprises be surprises

Pls, I know that you know how much I love Lexa and you guys are friends

If you weren't an actor, you'd be an okay detective

O, pls

I'm not telling you anything and you can hate me all you want

I swear you are so frustrating sometimes😩

But you still love me 😝
See you in an hour

*

Clarke pls

Clarke pls

No Madi, you are not doing modeling and your insta is not going public and no I will not post about you

None of your friends know I exist, why do you hate me

Goodnight baby 💩

🤡🤡

*IRL*

Clarke walks into Octavia's house dreading going to the party that night. Picking up on clues is sorta her thing, making plans and knowing what to expect, gives her a sense of safety especially after having to split her time between her daughter and her career.

"How exciting!!" Octavia runs over to Clarke, handing her a drink with half her makeup done. "Come on let's get you all dressed up"

"I know it's Lexa" Clarke says, earning an eye role from O.

"Fine, it is. But I'm only telling you so you don't have an anxiety attack when you see her, that way you can avoid her all night like I know you're going too"

"Thank you"

"Now, come on" both girls giggle as they walk to Octavia's bathroom. The house was all ready for the dinner party and set to be held on the backyard patio overlooking the neon blue pool. Something about water was always comforting to Clarke, maybe it was because it reminded her of when she taught her daughter to swim, or all the laughs she had back at home in Sydney. Either way, Octavia had planned everything to a spec, the timeless elegance party theme, to it being under the stars, friends that Clarke already got along with and a special invite to make all her dreams come true. Dispite it all, Clarke had a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach, it had only been 3 days since she had left her daughter and now she was about to meet her idol. Anxiety and regret, maybe even betrayal where mixing in unhealthy concoction within her, something she learned to internalise. As much as she wanted to meet Lexa, all she could think about was how she left her kid in Sydney while she's actively living her dreams. Her mind was too preoccupied with Madi to even think about Lexa.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Oh just freaking out about everything"

"You don't have to talk to Lexa at all if you don't want too, you know?"

"Yeah"

"It's not Lexa is it?"

"Yes and no"

"It's about the one thing you can't tell me. I really hope that one day you be ready to let me in on whatever is happening back at home, but I guess I'll just tell you my perfectly vague catch phrase-"

"It is what it is"

"Exactly, if you can do something about it, then do it and if you can't, just take a deep breath and the let the universe handle it"

"I love you"

"I know"

*ding dong*

"I guess people are here"