16. Odd feelings

Spencer

I arrived at school and texted Dominic asking him where to meet him. He told me the side of the school so I walked over and saw him and Bailee kissing. I've only hung out with Bailee a few times and that was only because she was with Dominic. She is definitely gorgeous. Everything about her is perfect. The way her hair falls against her body, the way her hips move slightly when she walks, and even the way her lips move when she talks.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her and obviously that's not okay because Dominic's my best friend. He has been for years and I will not let some feelings get in the way. Besides maybe I'm just horny and need a quick fuck with a hot girl. That will fix these stupid feelings.

I walked up to them clearing my throat so they would stop devouring each other. When Bailee realized that I had caught them kissing, her face turned red with embarrassment which made me hold back a smile.

"Hey Bailee." I said.

"Hi." She said looking down shyly.

"After school wanna hang Dominic?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said pulling out a cigarette. I knew he only smoked when he was stressed.

——————

Bailee

I sat down next to Jason at lunch since he's my only friend and Dom is with Spencer. Jason had been really sweet and a great friend overall. Dominic still doesn't like the idea of me being friends with Jason but I made it clear that I didn't care what he thought.

"So Bailee I have a basketball game tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Jason asked.

"Sure!" I said with a smile.

"Great." Jason said returning the smile.

We spent the rest of lunch together laughing and talking about school. At the end of lunch Dominic walked over to me and Jason while we were laughing hysterically. He stood next me glaring at us. When we finally stopped laughing Dominic grabbed the back of my head giving me a possessive kiss that I melted into. As much as I hate when he acts like this it is kind of hot.

I say goodbye to Jason as Dominic grabs my hand walking me to my next class. When we got outside the classroom he leaned down and kissed me passionately. Until we got interrupted by a teacher clearing his throat. Dominic rolled his eyes as I walked into class.

After school was over I waited for Jacob to pick me up. When he got to the school I got in his car. "Hey!" I said.

"Hey. Derek is meeting us at my house." He said.

"Okay!" I said with a huge smile knowing I'll be able to see Derek again. The whole drive was pretty silent with just music in the background. Occasionally he'd ask me simple small talk questions like how my day was or what I did at school. But it wasn't awkward at all. It felt free and refreshing to know I didn't have to go back to my drunk mom. 

When we got to Jacob's house, Derek pulled me into another bear hug. After talking for a bit I decided to get ready for Jason's basketball game. I decided to throw on some short Jean shorts and a oversized t-shirt that covered the shorts completely. I looked like I have no pants on but whatever. I threw on some white sneakers and sat down because the game starts at 7:00. I don't know why the school decides to have games late on school nights.

While I was waiting until it was time to leave I walked into Jacob's kitchen already making myself at home. I grabbed a bag of chips and sat down on the couch. Derek walked in and laughed at me eating the chips. Derek is staying the night tonight to help me get settled in. I checked the time and realized it was time to go. I grabbed my keys and said bye to Derek and Jacob.