Ch-1:Kacchan!?

{~Izuku's Pov~}
I don't know why but for the rest of my afterlife I'm stuck at UA. Specifically class 1-A it was a peaceful day the last day of summer when Mr.Aizawa comes into the classroom. He sets a file on his desk "*Sigh* why do I still do this to myself" I'm curious of who the new students will be.

~next day~
I hear a lot of chatter outside the giant door of 1-A. When the door swings open to have students rushing in. Finding their seats some closer to others, and some just stick to the back. When I see a ashy blonde boy getting yelled at? I think, but anyways Kacchan was here. Yelling at him was a boy with blue hair and glasses he kept making choppy motions. When he went over to the door and started talking to a girl "if your here to make friends then I suggest you leave." I knew that voice belonged to Aizawa once everyone took their seats Aizawa started class. "Alright your all gonna go around and say your names and quirk, after we're gonna go outside." He pointed to the blue haired kid "say your name and quirk" "hello fellow classmates I'm tenya Iida my quirk is called engine." Next went a boy with many arms and a mask 😷 (also I don't care if this isn't the order they sit in it's what I want now back to the story) "uhm my name is Mezo Shoji my quirk allows me to have extra arms that can turn into a mouth or ears." Next went a grape boy "hi I'm Minoru Mineta and my quirk is pop off" he looks at the girls.

~After everyone because I'm lazy~
Mr.Aizawa told them to go outside sadly I couldn't come but at least I'm alone with my thoughts.

{~Nezu's Pov~}
I was walking past Aizawa's classroom when I heard someone humming. I looked through a crack in the door and saw a small child wearing an All might onesie. They had a ghostly presence to them. I could only see their back, but I decided to leave them alone... For now.

{~Izuku's Pov~}
When everyone came back except the grape boy Aizawa left. The rest of the day went smoothly. I got to see Nemuri (Midnight), Hizashi (Present Mic). Then everyone left I didn't really care because I knew they would come back even if they didn't know I was here. Sadly being a ghost means your awake 24/7 so that means I have a lot of time on my hands. But I couldn't leave the classroom soo I don't have anything to do.

~Next day ☕️~
"I am going through the door like a normal person!" I heard him the one a hated the most... All might you may be thinking, but I have his onesie. He's the one that let me die, and nobody else knows. A lot of hero's are fake, and are their for the money, and that's all they care about. They don't care if people die or not. That's why this world is so corrupt. Luckily he left the classroom with the students, but it still makes my blood boil.
(Song at the very top)

La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la
Look, I don't wanna fight you
You got to know that I meant it
When I said that I liked you
Or maybe just the idea
I bought it, don't want it, now return that shit like IKEA
Apologize, I'm not a mind reader
I need attention, so I try to be a crowd pleaser
It was easy 'til it got a little deeper
Now I don't know how to deal with you
So I'ma disappear (poof)
I'm a ghost
Now you see me, now you don't
I'm a ghost
Every time you hit the phone
I'm a ghost
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)
Now you see me, now you don't
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)
Ayy, I know it's inconvenient
To change your background but let's back down
So you can see this is a problem
I don't wanna put myself in front of
That's why I blocked you 'cause I'm not the guy you should rely on
Or spy on, creep on, I don't know
You just ain't that type of hoe
If I don't holler, let me go
I should've said it but I didn't and I won't (poof)
I'm a ghost
Now you see me, now you don't
I'm a ghost
Every time you hit the phone
I'm a ghost
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)
Now you see me, now you don't
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)
I know you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me
'Cause I been shady, shady, shady, shady, shady
I don't get reception
I missed your call but best believe I got the message
Why don't you just leave me alone?
I think it's lasted way too long
I thought by now that you would know
But since you don't
I'm a ghost
Now you see me, now you don't
I'm a ghost
Every time you hit the phone
I'm a ghost
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)
Now you see me, now you don't
(La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la)

I started to sing the only song that I knew would help me. As I finished I felt more calm at least I still have my talent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finished I hoped you liked it so far have a good night or day! 🦊 and please go visit my other story called Bite of 83 please.
Word count:968