Ch-3:Great more problem children...

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been working on some other stories so go check them out please!
{~Ava's Pov~}
"Awww don't be like that Zuzu!" I whined "you also had a terrible father so I don't know what your talking about." I started to giggle at Zuzu's reply "my whole family was terrible Zuzu!!" He rolled his eyes then looked back at the weird animal. "So what's gonna happen now?" The rat seemed to be thinking. "Oh I got an idea!" I yelled excitedly "You can send me back to hell since Zuzu decided to drag me out of my hell pit!" "No, I was thinking we could find some way that you can be a help to us." I was confused "what do you mean?" He smiled "I wonder if you guys could make yourself's visible and help the hero's with villains but we would have to find a way to get you guys out of this classroom.

~Later~
Now life just hates me Izuku was able to escape but I wasn't able to this is stupid! I started to pout in the corner. "Aww Ava it's ok" I huffed at him "no because it means that you'll leave me and them I'll be alone again!" Tears where streaming down my face. I was remembering when I had died I was all alone and I was in hell by myself even though I should've gone to heaven but I was sabotaged. I didn't want to be alone not again I felt arms rap around me as Zuzu was trying to calm me down. "I will never leave you Ava, you're like a little sister to me" I remembered Vanessa and Vincent would always calm me down when they where visiting. My parents were divorced and I had to go with my dad while my older siblings went with my mom. My life was terrible with my dad I always had to go to my moms place because my dad didn't want them to see the place we were living in. He wanted to keep me so he could experiment on me I was like his lab rat I couldn't escape. I hugged Zuzu "thank you Zuzu" I fell asleep in his arms.

{~Izuku's Pov~}
Ava had fallen asleep I knew some of her past but not all. Ava can fall asleep as long as the sun is still out, but she refuses a lot of the time. Nezu came in "since Ava can't leave the classroom I was wondering when you guys learn to be somewhat transparent if they could help Aizawa out." I thought for a moment "yeah they could help out!" Ava was gonna love this plan and I get to hell hero's! This was a dream come true. But that also means I have to work with All Might "Hey Principle Nezu is it ok if I don't work with All Might I don't want to get angry again" I look at the broken lights. "Yes, I can get that fixed!" I smiled for the first time in forever I actually smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:499
I'm sorry it's short but anyways have a good night or day!