Ch-2:Who would do this... to a child

(The photo is what Izuku is wearing he has a bunny mask on, and I made him a half-demon half-angel I also made the drawing so don't steal it👿) (and please go visit my story called Bite of 83)

{~Izuku's Pov~}
It was Tuesday and I already don't like this class. It's not like I hate them their just really loud, but one thing I hate is that Kacchan already has friends. And it took me years, and we're still not friends. "Okay so today we're going back outside so put on your gym clothes." I really wonder what they do outside sadly I'm stuck in here.

~later~
"Ok class I have a meting to get to so All Might will be teaching you." I fell down at the mention of the '#1 hero' or whatever All Might then came in "hello young students today I'm gonna teach you about quirks." I roll my eyes I retreat to the farthest corner away from him "as you guys know there are strong quirks, and weak quirks. Let's take young Bakugou's quirk he has a strong quirk." I growl at that "a weak quirk is something that can't manipulate larger things or a quirkless person." I wanted to stab him over, and over again then watch his blood drain out just like my hope that day.

{~Iida's Pov~}
When All Might finished the lights turned off "now now kids settle down it's just a short power outage" then it started to flicker violently "a kid must've over used their quirk?" Then one by one the lights started to explode everyone rushed to get out of the room as sparks went flying. When we got out into the hallway the lights were fine when Mr.Aizawa came down the hall with Principal Nezu in his scarf. "So what seems to be the problem?" Nezu says while sipping tea I went up to them "at first the lights went out, and then they started to flicker, and exploded." I said while making choppy motions towards the door. Mr.Aizawa stepped towards the door when Nezu gasps "what is it Nezu" "t-there's a ghost in that room I was gonna mention it earlier, but forgot." "G-GHOST!?" Yelled the class Nezu nodded his head yes. He jumped down from Aizawa's shoulder.

{~Izuku's Pov~}
I was a little calmer now that All Might left, but shortly after a small rat,dog, bear thing came in. "Hello their little one" was he... talking to me? "H-how can you see me?" He gives a little chuckle "since I'm an animal I can see ghosts now I do have a question, can you leave this classroom?" I shook my head no he nodded in response. "Why did you shatter the lights?" "Because jerk Might was here" He looked towards the door. "C-could you face me so I can see what you look like?" "I- ok" I turned around.

{~Nezu's Pov~}
The kid turned around blood was everywhere even though he wore a mask you could still see the blood. What looked like knife cuts littered his small body as well as bruises. "How old are you!" "...6..." that was unexpected he had a blank face on "who... did this to you?" He looked down I could see more tears than before start to fall "My terrible excuse of a father and the mistake of a #1 hero."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope your loving this story as much as I am 🥰. Have a good night or day!
Word count:588