Chapter 1 - Hit

Izuku POV:
I walked down the street, looking down each alley very carefully.
Our class, class 1A, has been patrolling this city for an hour now, and five minutes ago Mr Aizawa alerted us that a villain has been noticed in our patrol area. I was looking for him everywhere, but I couldn't find him, and neither could anyone else from our class. We have been searching for 15 minutes now, and the police said that the villain has not left the area yet.
Suddenly my ear piece buzzed and I stopped walking to listen.
"Attention students. The villain stopped moving and is in square 1, so anyone near there be careful. We still don't know this villains quirk."
My eyes widened. That's exactly where I was. I looked around and down another alley, and when I saw nothing, I started walking again.
Suddenly, sharp pain went through my back and I screamed as I fell down to the ground. Crap did the villain shoot me?! Where the hell is he?!
I glanced around and through my blurry vision I saw a man in black tying up a man in blue with a grey scarf on top of a building behind me. Ah so that's where he was. Behind me on top of a building. Well now Aizawas got him so everyone's safe now.
The pain was unbearable so I closed my eyes and momentarily everything went black.

Aizawa POV:
I was jumping from a roof building to roof building, searching for the villain that the police reported just minutes ago, when suddenly I heard a scream from down below. Immediately I recognised that voice - problem child number 1. I looked over to where the scream came from and saw the villain we were searching for standing on a roof top, laughing. I jumped up behind him and tied him up in my white scarf. Or maybe grey... whatever. The main thing is, I tied him up and injected a sleeping liquid into his blood, and soon enough his body collapsed limp in my arms.
I then looked down to the ground and saw a horrible sight. Indeed, Midoriya was laying on the ground and from here it looked like he was unconscious. I immediately looked around and saw Uraraka and Bakugo making their way over.
"Bakugo! Take the villain to the police! Uraraka! Help me carry Midoriya to the infirmary! Hurry up!" I yelled, getting their attention immediately. They both nodded and Bakugo blew himself to me. I handed him the sleeping body and he blasted himself away with a few grunts.
I quickly lowered myself to the ground and ran over to Uraraka who was already using her quirk on the unconscious boy. I stopped next to them and checked Midoriyas pulse. It was normal and he was breathing so I calmed down a bit. I then examined him for any wounds, and once I found none, I told Uraraka to take him away quickly. She nodded with a quick and nervous "Yes sir!" And ran off, floating Midoriya behind her.
After that I reported the villains capture to everyone else via the earpiece and told everyone to gather back at UA in our common room.

I jumped up and swung myself from building to building using my scarf until I got to the police. I landed next to them and walked up to some officers who were loading the already awake but tied up villain into a police car. I grumbled and shoved a police officer out of the way.
"What the hell did you do to my student?! Tell me what your quirk is!!" I yelled. The villain only smirked. He shook his head and sighed.
"You'll find out tomorrow my dear pro hero."
I got really angry, but before I could punch him the police officers closed the car doors and told me to leave. I sighed but turned around and headed back to UA. Suddenly behind me I heard a familiar gruff voice.
"Oi caterpillar. Did something happen to Deku?"
I turned around and saw Bakugo standing there staring at me. I sighed and walked up to him.
"I don't know. The villain shot him in the back when he wasn't looking. He's in the infirmary with Recovery Girl at this moment." I said and turned around to leave. Bakugo also blasted himself up as I quickly followed after.

Midoriya please be okay.