Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV:

"Do you want to talk?" Dwayne said as I looked up at him. "Yeah" I replied with a sigh, "You don't have to if you don't want to." He said lightly squeezing my arm. I walked into my room and past Julie's bed and over to mine, I sat down on the floor, my back leaning against the footboard of my bed. I looked over to the door that Dwayne was standing by, I motioned for him to come over.

He walked through the doorway closing the door behind him. He slowly made his way over to me before sitting on the floor beside me. "So..." I quietly said as I fiddled with my hands on my lap, "Take your time." Dwayne replied with a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath before starting.

"I never wanted to play in the game today..." I said avoiding eye contact with him, "I knew my anger would get the better of me.." I said as I looked up to him. "Um... You know Noah, he's a lot quieter than the rest of Varsity..." He nodded and said nothing, he just listened to me.

"I-he-he's my brother." I quickly spat out after a pause of silence. "We don't really get along anymore. He doesn't talk to anyone in the family anymore... Well, other than Geido but he doesn't have anything against him." I said as I got more comfortable in the conversation and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"After Corgan died... and I was in the hospital it got hard and he left... He got a new family that was loaded and enrolled him into this school when he started high school... He didn't even tell me he was here." I said as tears filled my eyes.

Dwayne was silent for a second before breaking the silence, "Im sorry who's Corgan?.. If you're ok with me asking." He questioned, 'Oh... Um he was my brother... my twin." I replied before standing up and walking towards my dresser. I opened the drawer, pulling out the red shirt I had hid there. I walked back towards the bed, and as I sat down I handed the shirt to Dwayne.

"He gave it to me for my birthday before he died..." I said as I placed my head on his shoulder again. "Why isn't anyone else back yet?" I said quickly changing the subject as I watched Dwayne stare down at the shirt reading the printed text. "He has good taste in movies. oh and I don't know why they are not back. The boys at least should be soon." He replied.

"If you don't want to talk about it anymore it's ok." Dwayne said in a soft voice. "No it's ok, it's nice to talk about it sometimes, even if it's not my favorite." I replied and turned my head to look up at him. I looked back down and fiddled with my hands as I continued to speak.

"Oh um me and Noah have not been on the best terms or a proper conversation since he left... I keep finding myself wanting to talk to him and make up but I don't know what I want. On one hand I was to talk to him and on the other I wanted to punch his smug face... It's not like we can punch it out like we did when we were kids..."

I paused for a minute and felt Dwayne adjust, he moved his arm so it was around me. He slightly rubbed my arm and I leaned further into his shoulder. We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before the noise from the door opening encoded through the dorms.

Dwayne's POV:

I heard the main door open to our rooms, Y/N slightly flinched at the noise and I slightly tightened my grip on her arm. "Do you want to talk more later?" I said resting my head on the top of hers. "Yeah..." She replied with a quiet voice.

I slowly moved my hand from her arm as I stood up. I extended my arm out as her soft hand grasped onto mine and I helped her up. I picked up the folded shirt from the ground and went to hand it to Y/N, but before I could I felt Y/N's tight grip wrap itself around me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

She released from the hug and smiled at me, "Thank you." "For what?" I replied in a quiet voice, "Talking to me." She replied as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

A/N: I can't remember what I had for the twins name so now his name is Corgan now. Hope it's not too confusing. (: