Unexpected Encounter

~Girls' Bathroom~

"Wait so.. You're real!! But.. a boy.." Yashiro says looking Hanako up and down.

"*sigh* Inaccuracy really is disappointing isn't it..?~" (It really is lol) Hanako says trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Nonononononono. I-I must be dreaming-!! That's right.. If I close my eyes I'll wake up!!" she continues to close her eyes tightly.

....

She opens them to only Kou in the room. "Huh.. so a hallucination the-"

"BOO!"

Yashiro screams as Hanako surprised her by popping up in front of her.

Kou walks over to him laughing and hits him on the head.

"I miss that priceless reaction of yours.."
Hanako mutters.

"Hahh.. Sorry about him Senpai.. He's just- obnoxious-"

"And I took that personally."  he said, crossing his arms. "I can clearly see that.." she looks at him in dismay.

Yashiro sighs and pulls her hair back processing everything that's happening. (*My wifi when it's raining*). Hanako sighs, walks over to Yashiro and is about to put his fingers on her forehead to make her fall asleep but Kou stopped him.

"What are you trying to do now..?"

"I'm going to take her back to the clock keepers."

"To what? Turn back time again?!"

"MY INSTRUCTIONS WERE TO AVOID ANY CONTACT WITH ME. CLEARLY THAT'S NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW, IS IT?"

"WE CAN AT LEAST FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT!!"

"LIKE WHAT-"

Kou hits him.

"Enough yelling. Try not to involve her much in what's about to happen. You turned back time didn't you? The rumors we dealt with before will be happening again soon so be ready."

"Well I didn't turn back time myself but-"

"I know what I said now shh."

As the two continue to talk about a topic Yashiro knows nothing of, she decides to leave.

~Hallway~

"Nene-chan!!" Aoi calls out to her best friend and runs towards her. "Did you summon her this timeee??" she asks her excitedly.

"Well.. turns out there isn't a female Hanako-san.."

Aoi looks at her confused. "The Hanako I saw was more of a boy!!"

"But I'm pretty sure the rumors said it was a girl though.. Oh! Speaking of rumors~ There's a new one going around recently!!"

"Have you heard of.. Yousei-san?"

*Insert Sakura's explanation on the rumor*

"Heh.. how much do you wanna bet that rumor is wack like "No.7"?"

"I'm not sure that's something you wanna bet on.. I might win because there is some proof of its existence~"

Yashiro asks her what she means as Aoi proceeds to tell her about the stuff her classmates have been missing.

"Misplacement is a thing.."

"Welllll, you never knowww~"

They proceed to talk about this rumor more as they leave the school.

Going through the door Yashiro could feel something pull on her bag. She looks back and sees it opened. "Huh.. I must've forgot to close it.." she thought closing it back.

"Nene-chan?"

"It's fine Aoi I thought I just felt something" she smiles back at her.

.....

~Yashiro's House~

Yashiro thinks about the rumor her friend told her and actually considers it. She rummages through her bag and realizes some of her notes and books were missing.

She panics and realizes what happened earlier.

"So it is true.."

She continues to drop on her bed and whine.

~Kamome Academy~

Back in the school.. a slime like apparition with multiple eyes proceeds to go in an old classroom with Yashiro's stuff.

~Broadcasting Room~

"I don't get it.. if they turned back time why not spread new rumors?" Mitsuba asked.

"Well if Im guessing correctly.. Today is the day Yashiro was supposed to find out about our mokke friends here.. And if we want Amane to believe time was also turned back for us.. we might as well play along!" Tsukasa replied

Sakura takes a seat and puts her headphones back on and proceeds to write down the rumors she will announce in the following days.

.....

"Now let the fun begin.."

~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOO I MISS U GUYS AND I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

Idk if it's long enough to what u expected when I promised long chapters but yeah-!!

Now I can't believe it's almost a year since volume 1.. I never expected it to blow up but Im happy it did!

Also if I make any typographical and/or grammatical errors please correct me because english isn't really my first language and well.. My grades tell me I kinda suck at it.. But anyway, thank you for supporting me until now!! Im really grateful for you guys and I hope you stay safe during the pandemic.

MAKE SURE U WEAR UR FACE MASKS!! Wash ur hands and drink LOTS of water. And also consider social distancing, especially to the extroverts out there like me lol. One day this virus nightmare will end and the vaccine is a sign we're about to wake up to a new day from it.

Anyway.. See you guys next time!!

Posted on September 24, 7:25 am