Yousei-san Rewritten

~Old School Division~

"Nene-channn.. It's not here, maybe we should ask someone else if they've seen it.." Aoi tells her best friend who is still looking at every room to search for her missing things.

"No, I'm sure it's around here. No way I'm letting a ghost steal 4 months of work."

She touches one doorknob covered in purple slimy stuff. She lets go, still skeptical. Out of curiosity she opens the door seeing a person that seems to be made of slime covered in multiple eyes.

Yashiro stares back at those eyes, and watches in horror as the apparition gets bigger. Aoi walks up to her to see what she's up to as they both scream.

 Aoi walks up to her to see what she's up to as they both scream

They both freeze leaving the apparition confused. From there Hanako runs in and slashes the spirit returning them to their former appearance.

"Thank you, No.1.."

"Like hell you think I'm letting anything happen to Aoi."

"And that's why I asked you to help! Now.. Boy. Get into position"

Kou walks in and poses as if he was the one who has slain Yousei. Akane looks at his watch and.. "3.. 2.. 1..".

Hanako disappears along with Akane while Kou summons up a bright lightning enough to cover up the scene without hurting the mokke themself as the two girls finally regain their time.

They both open their eyes to Kou thinking he exorcised it. "K-Kou-kun!! A-" Yashiro gets hit on the head with a mokke while one lands on Aoi's lap. "What are these things.. They're adorable!!" Aoi squeals and starts cuddling one.

"Those guys are called mokke! They're actually harmless now! The only harm they can cause is probably destruction of fragile objects- Ahaha-! Ha- *ehem* A-Anyway!"

Kou opens the door showing them a room full of the missing belongings of the students.

"This is great news! Now we can return everyone's stuff back!!" Yashiro says and runs in reclaiming what is hers.

"Well.. telling them yourself might make them think you stole those so I have a better idea!"

~Time Skip~

Some students were about to leave when one of them notice their stuff scattered on the floor. He starts following the trail leading in the room. "Hey guys!! Look!" he calls out to his other friends showing them the room of lost items.

The next day they call in their other friends and classmates telling them about the place.

~Girls' Bathroom~

Aoi and Nene stand there waiting for Kou as they have agreed to meet there. He finally runs in startling them both. "S-sorry for the delay!! My sister kept crying so—"

"It's okay! Don't worry!" Aoi smiles reassuringly. "But- Kou-kun.. Why did you ask to meet us at the girls' bathroom-?"

"Ah- Welllll..." Hanako slowly sneaks up behind the two girls and grabs their shoulders. Aoi and Nene both scream and look back.

"..HANAKO-SAN--!!" Yashiro yells angrily while Aoi begins to process things carefully still slightly shaking.

"Hanako..? Are- Are you- Wonder No.7-?"

"Of course I am! Who else would you think it isss??~"

Everyone looks at Hanako annoyed knowing that the rumors spread was about a girl. Hanako sighs and continues the conversation. "Anyway, now for the reason I called this meeting!"

A table comes out of no where

Hanako slams his hands down on the table, "If you ever hear any new rumors, DON'T continue to spread them."

"If you do you're just ruining the lives of those who never lived theirs to the fullest~" he says trying to sound pitiful. Well it worked on Aoi but Nene just seemed even more annoyed at this point.

"Can you explain further??" Nene asks.

"Apparitions should act accordingly to the rumors spread about them. If they don't, they disappear. Like our little mokke here, who are currently known as 'Yousei-san'. They don't usually act this violent but since that's the story they're being known for they have no choice but to follow"

"And that's why I need you two! To spread new and more positive rumors about us. A popular girl and her best friend should be easily believable."

~Time Skip bc idk what else to type~

Aoi and Nene wave goodbye to the two boys and head home to start working on new stories.

"Hey boy.. there'ssssss one more thing I wanna talk about with you"

Hanako tells Kou as they walk back in the bathroom. He then pulls out two mermaid scales. "..What's that for-??"

"Take one! I'll explain when we're done!"

Kou looks at him still confused and takes one anyway. Both of them swallow the scales together.

"You should proooobably stay away from water! Or do it if u wanna know why- *cough* But anyway! You're my new assistant now!! Meaningggggg..."

Kou thinks about it for a while. "Meaning.. I can break yorishiros now!!" he smiles.

"Yes that- And you can also turn into a fish!"

.......

"A what..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~