What!!

Next day

Lucifer's POV

(At Lucifer room)

I think today I should tell her everything because tomorrow morning I have to leave for Netherworld.
"Good Night Lucifer, you have a big day tomorrow" I mumble to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In early
I went to dining hall and Beel was munching on his breakfast already.
I went near the dining table and sat on seat.
I was thinking what would be her reaction when I will apologize to her with a gift I bought her way back home with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait!!! I forgot the gift In my room under my desk drawer" I stood up from my seat and dash towards my  room.
Then I hear Beel's voice behind my back. I don't hear properly so I ignored him and went in the direction of my room.
.
.
.
Beel's POV

Early in the morning I was munching on my breakfast when Lucifer came and sat down on his chair. I greeted him good morning but I think he didn't listen me. Then I continued to munch on my delicious breakfast.
He was deep in his thoughts.
I wonder what he was thinking about. Nevermind, then suddenly he stood up from his chair and went somewhere probably to his room. I called for him but he didn't hear also this time.
Am I invisible or what!!
Nevermind unless I can eat food then I don't have any problem.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(In Lucifer's room)
.
.
.
.
"How can I forget something so important, I guess I have to calm myself down.
I took the gift and placed it in my pocket and went towards dining room.
By that time everyone else was in the dining room waiting for me to come.
I sat on my seat and everyone eat their breakfast.
While having breakfast I took out the gift from my pocket and placed it in my other hand and the hand placed under the table on my lap and stared at it.
Then suddenly Beel asked " are you alright Lucifer, you don't seem well today.
Then everyone's eyes on me was on me. Then I cleared my throat and said " I am fine Beel, nothing to worry about"
Then Yuki spoke " Lucifer is something bothering you, you know you can tell us. Maybe it will reduce your stress".
Now how should I tell her that I was going to Netherworld don't know for how long.
Then I stood up from my seat and walk towards Yuki and drag her out in the garden.

Yuki's POV
.
.
.
.
I didn't know what happen to him, since yesterday he was acting a little weird. So asked is he well or not but instead of answering me he stood up from his place and hold my hand and drag me out befor I could react. I think he was draging me in the garden, usually we sit there when we have free time and we used to accompany each other.
.

 I think he was draging me in the garden, usually we sit there when we have free time and we used to accompany each other

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With the brothers in the dining hall

"Is something wrong with him, he seems stressed about something" Asmo said
"I don't know what he thinking right now but I am sure this is something related to Yuki"Satan said
"And how do you know that it's something related to Yuki?" Mammon asked
"Slumbag like you don't understand anything you have a pea size brain"
Said Belphie while yawning.
"Ooii who are you calling pea size brain and slumbag you sleepy head, I am smarter than you all."Mammon said proudly the last part.
"And who is this idiot who says you are smarter than us" Levi says while gaming on his D.D.D
"If you are smarter than us then answer my Questions". Satan said while keeping the book he was reading on the table.
"Hey guys we should
worry about Lucifer and Yuki right now, what would they be doing right now". Asmo said while imaging things
"I think we should follow them, because I am worried about them."Beel's said with a worried face.
"Leave it to me, Satan is here not to fear. Ha Ha Ha Ha"Satan said while laughing madly.
"Is he okay or we should go to a doctor for his check up". Beel whispered to Mammon.
"I don't know"Mammon whispered to Beel while shrugging this shoulders.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(With Lucifer and Yuki)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(In the garden)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucifer's POV

I bring her with me but I don't know what to say or how to start the conversation.
Then Yuki said "I think we should probably sit on the bench".
"Yeah sure". I said while rubbing the back on my head nervously and taking the seat on the bench.
"So tell me what is bothering you if you are okay with it" Yuki asked
While holding my hands in hers.