💙 IRUMA-KUN 💙

Iruma 💙 POV

After dinner I went straight to my room and flopped on my bed staring at ceiling.

Living in neatherworld is much more difficult than I thought, but now I have my friends by my side to help me and ofcourse now I have grampa who loves me unconditionally.

Unlike in human world where my own parents would take advantage of me and they even crossed the line by selling my soul to demon but I am now thankful of them, because of their greed for money I got a better life now.

Sometimes I think I belong here, it feels like this is my home. And the most surprising part is that I don't even miss my parents and human world anymore.

Today was a very adventurous day.
Today was the first lesson, it was a race towards the flag deep with in the valley. At first I thought I was gonna die because we had to fly towards the flag and as a human I don't have wings or powers to fly and protect myself from the obstacles.

But I guess because of my luck a bird caught me when sensei pushed me off the cliff. (It's not like he knew I am human!!!)

Then I ended up in a nest and saw a injured bird and I tried to help him but he was screaming at he (probably sacred) so I tried to show him what my intention was and a piece of wood and pierced in my palm and then wrapped with the napkin and tried to tell him that I will bandage him as well. When I was about to tear my cloth to make a bandaid a drop of my blood fell in the cut of his leg and it healed on its own. Then the bird started to rub against me with joy the bird picked me up by his beak and placed me on his back and started flying and then I thought the bird was planning to fly me all the way to the goal. Then I saw some sign boards saying it was dangerous path. I tried to stop the bird but he just kept flying.
While flying I noticed Sabnock Kun fighting ( getting beaten) by a gaint bird so without thinking I jumped from the birds back and landed in front of Sabnock Kun spreading my arms as to sheild him from the attack.
When the gaint bird claw were about to touch us it stopped, then we saw the which I helped earlier saying something to the gaint bird. Then Sabnock Kun thought that it could be the child of the gaint bird who is the master of the shrieking valley. While the baby bird was talking with his mother Sabnock Kun thought it was his chance to harm the mother but I told him to put his weapon down and then we both put our hands up in a surrender position to show them we were harmless. Then the baby bird sat on his mother and they bowed to us and I bowed them in return.

The time race was about to end but we arrived just in time by riding on the back of the master of the shrieking valley.

Everyone got their rank, and lastly it was my turn. And sensei was telling that the rank owl never makes the mistake and it has never cried even once in these few hundred years.
When I put my hand in its pocket owl screamed and flew away. I tried calling the owl back because I didn't get my rank. Then I looked at everyone they were looking at my hand then I noticed a golden ring was on my middle finger.

I tried removing it but it didn't work. When I approached my class for help the moved backward. Then I noticed a black demon like shadow was on my shoulder coming out of the ring.

I panicked and tried to shuu him away. Then the Black fog begin to scream the whole school was in agony by the voice but I didn't feel anything. I tried to stop the black fog demon by holding it like a baby and rocking it with patting it.
The Clara chan started singing a lullaby but everyone was tell her to stop but the fog demon was going along with it.
Sabnock Kun tried to approach the Black fog demon but the demon touched his nose and he collapsed on the ground on his knees. I panicked again then Asmodeus Kun tried to clam me but the demon bit his forehead and collapsed on the ground, he lifted himself up and said that he his fine but it's like the demon sucked his magic dry. The demon bit him again then Asmodeus started to cough blood.
Sensei then raised his finger in air but grampa came from behind sensei and stopped his finger then he started to lecture him that he can't just blow off the hand of iruma Kun.
Then sensei reasoned that it was the item that will endanger the students.
Just then the demon become big and attacked grampa but grampa just put hand on his mouth and said eat it, the the demon went back into the ring. Then grampa told me that the ring on my finger is Ring of Gluttony. Then he told that the ring can't be removed.
The we clicked a photo. And I got Alef badge.

So much happed in one day and the thing I am worried about is that if Avatar of Pride Lucifer Sama found out that I am a human then what will happen to me😰. I know grampa will protect me but I am still worried about it. I should sleep now tomorrow I have to go to school.

Good night 💤

(Hehe sorry I just wrote the whole episode, I planned to make it a summery)😅😅
.
.
.
.
.
.
At H.O.L in Devildom

Beel POV

When I was in class with Belphie I sense somthing.
Am I hungry??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No this is something different. I tried to remember what this sensation was.

When I was deep in my thoughts teacher called me but I didn't respond.
Then Belphie shake my shoulder while calling me. Then i looked up then saw that the whole class was looking at me.

"Huh? Did i do something wrong?"

Belphie replied "you did nothing wrong Beel you were just not responding to anyone, are you okay?"

"Yeah I am fine, I just need to clear my mind." Then I raised my hand and asked to go to washroom. Teacher allowed me to. Then Belphie also joined me to make sure I am okay.

(Outside the class in corridor)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What happened Beel, are you sick or something ?"
"No, I am fine its just I have sensed something weird. I don't remember what this sensation was. It's was a long time ago like a few hundred years."
"Do you any idea what this is?"
"I don't know but we should ask someone because we don't know if it's good or bad."
I nodded my head in agreement.
"But whom should we ask?"
"Maybe Satan because he has more knowledge than us but he is his class."
"Hmmm".

"Beel Belphie" we turned back and saw Solomon and Yuki .

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in class." Yuki asked

"Yeah we were supposed to be in class but Beel sensed something but he couldn't figure it out what it is, so we left the class to find it?" Belphie replied

"What kind of sensation? Is it good or bad." Yuki asked

"We don't know either"

"Now that you mentioned it I do feel something is wrong." Solomon said.

"Huh?!"

"It's like something has awoken, like a demon and since only Beel can sense it then it can be related to your sin that is Gluttony." Solomon said

"Well I have a Theory that it can be the Ring of Gluttony has awoken but I am not sure about it. It has been hundreds years since it awoken."

"Well it can be." Solomon said

"Is it a bad thing that the Ring of Gluttony is awoken?" Yuki asked

"Well it is harmless, but since the demon has awoken from a hundred years of sleep he must be hungry since it is Gluttony and it can cause great problem."
"It loses it's control like I do when I am hungry."

"I have to meet the master of the ring to make sure if the master is okay and is worthy of the ring but I don't know it's exact location, but I can tell that it is far away from here."

(The bell rang)

"It's lunch break, Let's go to cafeteria for lunch, I am hungry."

"You are hungry all the time Beel."Yuki giggled
(Cute)

"Let go now."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(In Neatherworld)
.
.
.
.
Lucifer POV

I woke up late at mid night.
I was feeling thirsty so I made my way to kitchen drank some water.
Since I was sleepy I accidentally entered in Iruma's room when I was about to turn I noticed something on his finger.
.
.
.
I have seen this somewhere before.
.
.
.
But where?
.
.
.
"Ooo it's The Ring of Gluttony."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Huh??!!!!! The Ring of Gluttony.
.
.
.
.
I stared at the ring intensely.
Indeed it was The Ring of Gluttony but why is it with Iruma.
I guess Beel have sensed it by now.
I will tell him to visit tomorrow so he can see if he is worthy of the ring or not.
.
.
.
I should go to my bed now.
I flopped in my bed and slept 💤

Good night