Chapter Seven

❁❁❁
{Unexpected Reaction}

❁❁❁{Unexpected Reaction}

❁❁❁

At that very moment Light's heart shattered, he'd have to kill her. He'd have to kill the girl he was falling in love with, ... and that was his worst nightmare.

Within a quick second Light had her pinned against the wall, his heart was beating fast as he gripped her wrists tight.

"You can't- you can't-" he stammered, the nervousness in his voice and the forming tears in his eyes making her heart jump. She had never seen Light like this. Light, for the first time in forever, felt scared. Scared to have to kill her.

"I won't tell anyone." She promised making him loosen his grip as he took deep breaths to calm down. "You won't?" Light asked as Tami shook her head frantically. "I'd never do that to you Light." She whispered and Light knew that he could trust her. And that's when he did something that Tamika didn't expect at all. He kissed her.

It was a quick kiss but nonetheless she got butterflies in her stomach, Light pulled back with a shocked expression on his face "I'm sorry! I should have ask-" though she cut him off by smashing her lips back onto his. His hands traveled around her waist as he pushed her up against the wall, her hands were softly pulling at his hair as they passionately kissed each other. And at that moment it felt so right.

Though the moment was ruined when there was a low laugh coming from behind Light "Wow you are really going at it." Ryuk snorted as Tami looked to see who was talking. When she saw Ryuk her eyes widened but as she tried to let out a scream Light put his hand over her mouth.

"It's okay, don't freak out." He said as Tami grew faint. "What the fuck?!" She whisper yelled, slowly backing away from the shinigami.

"Tamika, this is Ryuk." Light introduced calmly as Tami was at a loss for words. "So he like just hangs with you?"

"Pretty much." Light answered cooly as Ryuk inspected the girl, he had always felt something off about her but of course he never told Light, why would he?

"So... you're a shinigami" Tamika stated as Ryuk nodded. "Fascinating." She mumbled, looking at him, his skin was a greyish colour and he wore a black outfit with a feather like collar and a belt, he had bone like chains around his hip area and what seemed to be a Death Note strapped to him.

"Tamika, how did you find out?" Light asked, his curiosity getting the better of him as he spoke without thinking.

"I know you, Light. It wasn't hard to figure out something was going on." Tamika spoke as she sat down on the bed next to Ryuk who started sniffing at her hair.

"Uh, why is he smelling my hair?" Tamika looked over at Light as she leaned away from Ryuk.

"You smell like apples." Ryuk sniffed, he was desperate for some apples since Light hadn't gotten him any in a while.

"He's obsessed with apples."