14. 🍋

Suggested by fina105

14.

Top Hisoka
Bottom Illumi

Illumi's phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket to see a message from Silva.

Silva
New mission in York New
Target:
[Insert image]

The assassin sighed and got ready, not forgetting to tell Hisoka as he got dressed. "Do I really have to go with you?" Hisoka asked tiredly.

"You act as if you have a choice," Illumi told him while rolling his eyes then picked up some clothes and threw them at Hisoka's face. "Now stop fooling around and get up."

The magician pouted and sat up, inspecting the clothes that fell beside him. "What? No fancy outfits this time?"

Illumi smiled and took out his own pair of clothes, "You just want to see me in a dress don't you?"

"You know me so well."

"You're so ridiculous." The assassin walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and locked the door behind him. If he had invited Hisoka to join him, they never would have made it out.

A few moments later, Illumi walked out fully clothed and saw Hisoka stacking a card tower on the mattress, fully dressed in the clothes he had been given. "Aren't you going to shower?"

Hisoka looked up briefly before focusing back on his cards. "Only to get blood on me? I'll shower when we come back."

Illumi understood his reasoning and decided to check his phone for any change in detail. When nothing new came through, he placed it back into his pocket, pulling a card out from beneath Hisoka's tower. The whole thing fell into a large pile on the bed and Hisoka looked up at him with a pointed glare.

The assassin smiled at his lover and pecked him on the lips. "Can we go or do you still need time to play?"

"Playing seems like a much better option to me," Hisoka said with a smirk.

"Don't get so cheeky."

After a brief intimate moment, the two of them finally made it to the location of their next target, a light drizzle echoing off the roof of the car.

The two of them were silent as they made sure that everything was in place and Illumi quickly went over the plan. Hisoka mostly pretending to listen. They stepped outside and closed the doors behind them, droplets of water dampening their clothes.

"Do you want to go solo on this one?" Hisoka asked while leaning against the hood of the car.

"No, I'll probably need your help." Illumi began to walk away then stopped briefly, turning to Hisoka with a look he'd never seen before. "I'll meet you back here."

The magician couldn't but smirk as he walked away. "Of course," he replied before walking away as well.

♦♣♦

Hisoka was the first to make it back to the car and waited inside for him to come back, the rainfall had gotten heavier. The magician began to look through his bloodied stack of cards to pass the time, looking up when the passenger door opened.

Illumi was wet (👀), the rain having drenched his hair and clothes, Hisoka noting how the fabric managed to stick to him in all the right places. Illumi slammed his door and let out an annoyed sigh, giving Hisoka a side glance. "What are you looking at?"