Nightmares

A/N IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATES I HAVE BEEN QUITE OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL BUT IMA UPDATE RN!!! Btw everything is in Tommys Pov still

Suddenly I'm awaken to the sound of heavy and unsteady breathing. What is that!? My back begins to have shivers running down it. Is their someone hiding under my bed... IS SOMEONE ELSE IN MY ROOM?! Unable to move, more and more senarios (I can't spell that word and my first Language is English 😭) Is this where I'm going to die! Who will tell my parents what has happened!!!! Oh Queen Liz my beloved please don't forget me! NO FUCK IT IM NOT DYING AT THE AGE OF FUCKING 18!!!
I begin to lean over the side of the bed Still terrified when I saw it...

Or should I say I saw him. Crying and sniffling. Omg I forgot ranboo was here! I began to tap ranboo On his arm. "Hey king, are you okay?" I asked. Instead of responding he just looked at me with red steamy eyes from all his crying. I patted the bed for him to come sit on it with me.

"So would you like to talk about it?" I asked with worry in my tone of voice. He shook his head but without warning he begin to hug me with us both falling flat of the bed in a cuddling position.

Awww

Awww. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING NO THIS IS NOT SWEET!!! He begins to hug me tighter and then quitely and muffled I hear him say "Thank you Tom." I smile at him and say "Any time whilst resting my head in this side (This isn't as weird as it sounds bruh)

"Hey ranboo?" I said. He replied saying "yes man?" I inhaled, exhaled and then said "I hope you know how awesome you are. I know I may be a bitch to you sometimes but you really mean alot to me."

"Really?" Ranboo asks. And I nod. "Thanks man" Ranboo whispers while I begin to play with his hair. I never realized how soft it was until now. I could see that ranboo was fine with this as he began to have a huge smile plastered on his face. His smile is so pretty He really should smile more often. Soon after a while we both fell asleep

A/n IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I HAD NO INSPO ON THIS BUT YEA