CH. 8 THE TITANIC STRUGGLE CH. 1

You will find the playlist for this chapter in the comments, I recommend reading this chapter while listening to it.

CH. 8 THE TITANIC STRUGGLE CH. 1

Saturday 12 September, Evening/ Cloudy

A Waltz of Feasting

You stood there, surprised and perplexed not knowing what to do.

"You... you just talked?" you asked the blue Shadow in front of you again, while holding against him your sword.

"Why yes! I did. Please don't hurt meeee! Poliwhirl!" the Shadow plead, with a scared expression.

"Wh-why did you attack us then?" you asked him, not understanding his sudden change of attitude.

"I- I was forced to! I swear! Poliwhirl!" he cried answering you.

"Forced? By whom exactly?" you get closer with your sword, as a warning to the Shadow, to not give you an unsatisfying answer.

"I-I don't know, I only remember a strange force extracting me from the Slumbering Weald..." upon saying that the fearful expression of the Shadow changed, it was has he just remembered something important.

Never the less you continued the interrogation,

"Slumbering Weald? What is that?" you asked the Shadow not getting any answer this time around.

The blue Shadow suddenly gets up, forcing you to retreat a bit,

Aion yells at you to attack him,

"What are you waiting for Victor! Finish him!"

"W-wait... something is not right...", you countered Aion,

"I feel no more hostility coming from him..." you thought as you watched the Shadow in front of you.

"I suddenly remember everything, Poliwhirl... I don't belong here... I come from the lakes of the Slumbering Weald, Poliwhirl." the Shadow said calmly.

"... You are a special one, aren't you? Poliwhirl." said the Shadow looking at you.

"Let me lend you my help, from now on I will help you in your fights, Poliwhirl.", the Shadow's body starts lighting up.

"W-what's going on?" Hop yelled alarmed.

"I- I have no idea..." Aion said with astonishment.

"I am Poliwhir! Hypnotizer of swimmers, nice to meet you! Poliwhirl" and after saying that he turned into an orb of light, and he went straight into your backpack disappearing.

"What the heck?", you exclaimed surprised.

"The hell is going on..."

Your friends got closer to you, as you laid your bag to check inside it.

"Victor, are you alright?" Gloria asked you, worried.

"I'm fine.", you answered, as you were rummaging through your backpack, you noticed something illuminating at the bottom of your bag. It was the spherical object that you obtained in the Velvet Room, you took it out.

"Dude..., the hell is going on." Hop babbled confusedly.

"So much has happened, in such a short amount of time." Aion said, turning back to his Stoic facial expression.

"His- his he inside this ball?", you thought as the sphere stopped illuminating.

"What was that all about..." you say out loud so that your companion could hear you,