THE DANCE!!1!!!

It was the dance!!!1!! Percy went by himself. Hazel and Frank went. Piper and Jason went. Greg and Ms. Pac-Man went. Leo and Calypso went. Harry and Ginny went. Romeo and Juliet went. Jack and Rose went. Antony and Cleopatra went. Han and Leia went. Westley and Princess Buttercup went. George crashed Marty the car through the wall and was doing donuts in the gymnasium. But Percy had to go all alone!!!!1!!

Percy was sitting on the floor because the One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple Chair Eater had already eaten all the chairs. (A/N: I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!1!!!) He was drinking his 41243rd cup of punch. Suddenly Harry appeared next to him.

"Wow! How did you get there?" Percy asked.

Harry held up his invisibility cloak with a grin. "If you want to escape then I can give you the means. For a price."

Percy raised his eyebrows. "A price?"

Harry rubbed his hands together. "I want two blue cookies, three chickens, a pillow, your sofa, your student loan debt, and the deed to your house."

Percy thought hard. He wanted to get out of the party, but was he willing to give up two blue cookies? After some serious thought, he reluctantly agreed. He handed over two cookies, three chickens, a pillow, his sofa, his student loan debt, and the deed to his house. He then put on the cloak.

He passed Travis and Katie hitting each other on the head with their shoes. Katie was wearing high-heels, but Travis didn't seem to mind. Percy felt so jealous. He wished he had a soulmate.

Once outside, he took off the cloak. It was very fluffy.

"Thanks cloak. You really saved me there;" Percy said.

The cloak didn't say anything.

Percy set it on a fence. "I'm gonna go now. See you later."

Percy stood there for a bit. When the cloak didn't say anything, Percy left.

George was doing donuts when his tattoo appeared. It was a picture of a tire. George recognized them immediately. It was the exact same Vision Wheel American Muscle 55 Rally Silver tires on the Buick! (A/N: I did too much research on this!!!1!) George couldn't believe it. Was Marty the car his soulmate?

"Marty, do you have a tattoo?" George asked. Suddenly, the glove box opened to reveal an imprint of a banana and a monkey. George was stunned. It was true!!!1!

George hit the gas pedal, drove through the wall, and off into the sunset.

He never returned to the school.