but i didnt do anything last part

(A/n okay so this is the last part I enjoyed this series and uh thank you to MidnightLilac9 for liking this sh#tty series and asking for it or I think it was you idk I forgot it's like 3 am. This chapter will have smut. But don't expect it to be good because I'm not that good at it. Also no kinks. If y'all want one just ask but not for this chapter)

Dreams POV

I stood there shocked at what my color blind lover just asked me
We got back together a few months ago.. And I've missed him yeah, but we never ever have done it... At all. Not once.

"Dream, uh- god I knew it was a bad idea... I'm sorry ignore what I said bless-" I cut him off by kissing him

Georges POV

I was shocked by the sudden action... But the kiss wasn't heated or passionate. It was like he was agreeeing to it.

3rd POV

George lifted up dream as he walked to the bedroom. As George was doing so, dream wrapped his legs around George's waist.

Once in the bedroom, George set dream down gently and walked over to close their shared bedroom door.

George walked back over to dream and pinned him to the bed

George's POV

Once pinned my little blessing to the bed, he let out a small gasp. "Are you sure you want to do this? " I asked making sure I have full consent. "Yeah, I'm sure. " he looked up at me with his emerald green eyes full of lust and love. "Alright my little blessing. " I say starting to kiss is neck. Once doing so he let out a soft gasp.

I worked my hands around and took his hoodie off making sure not to hurt his beautiful fragil body.

Let's just say I treasured every part of my blessing.

I nibbled his neck which caused him the slightly moan.

Dreams POV

Once I moaned, George looked up at me and smirked. "Already moaning for me love?" He said seductively.  I blushed and nodded in response. 

George's POV

I continued to suck and bite his neck with him moaning softly. I worked my way down to his shoulder and bit it  so fly making sure not to hurt him. He let out a louder moan but not to loud.

After awhile of giving my blessing love bites and hickeys, I started to work my way down to his pants.

3rd POV

George slowly unzipped dreams pants taking them of and tossing them to were ever (no one will know) and slowly taking of his boxers.

"Want me to continue blessing, or not? " he said looking up at dream. The blonde nodded his head yes while having a blushing face colored red and rosy.

George quickly took his clothing of and ask dream "dry and rough or slow and steady for beginning? " the Brunette asked. "Slow and steady at first. It's our first time. " the blonde said his voice a bit shaky. "Alright my blessing" he said

George grabbed a bottle of lub he had under the bed (sneaky boy) and put them on his fingers.

George's POV

I inserted one finger slowly to make sure my blessing was comfortable. He let out a moan (I'm not doing the thing unless dream is speaking)

The moan made me blush and I asked "can I move blessing? " I asked which he nodded in response.