Halloween and 23 follwer special

(Okay so bbhs new song is so fucking cute... Cough skephalo.... ANYWAYS this is quackwastaken. Don't like? Okay sorry whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌. This will have smut my dear children. And it will be special. If ya know ya know)

Dreams POV

I was in my room looking through my closet. Bad is throughing a Halloween party and I don't have a costume, like the idiot I am. I might just go ask Sapnap or Niki if they have any ideas for a costume.

I thought for a bit and just decided to ask Niki. I grabbed my phone and pressed on nikis contact photo.

Messageing

pissbaby: hey Niki I need help

Sugar'n'Spice: sure. What's up?

Pissbaby: I need a costume idea.

Sagar'n'Spice went offline

I was confused on why she went offline but I shrugged it off and walked to sit at my PC desk.

I sat for about 15 minutes until someone barged through my door. And when I mean someone I mean Niki.

"DREAM, PACK YOUR GO PLACES BAG! BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MY HOUSE FOR COSTUME TIME!!!" Niki yelled excitedly.

I chuckled and nodded while grabbing my phone, keys, and wallet.

At nikis house (my queen ▄█▀█●)

3rd POV

As the 2 blondes made it the the house, Niki was talking about house experienced she was with Halloween costumes.

"Just set your stuff there and follow me" Niki exclaimed

Dream set his stuff on a coffee table that was in the middle of the living room. He than walked with Niki to a walk in closet (Niki rich rich)

"Wow Niki. These are a lot of costumes" dream said smiling

"I collect them for acasions (?) Like this"  she said happily look for costumes that she thinks will look amazing on dream.

Dreams POV

Niki had picked out 12 different costumes. I guess she really was waiting for this moment.

I began to put on the first costume. It was a basic. But fucking short. It was a pirate costume. It had shorts, a basic pirate shirt and hat. And same boots. It was ok. But I gotta see what Niki thinks first.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Niki. She let's out a squeal

"Oh my techno blade, YOU LOOK SO CUUUUUTE. Buuuut we need to try a different costume... Maybe a few. This costume doesn't match you eyes" she began to ramble on.

I stepped away from the rambling Niki and went back into the bathroom. I took the costume off . And quickly grabbed the second one. This one was a bit to revealing, so I tossed to the side and grabbed the 3rd costume. It was a little red riding Hood costume. It was a dress and the cop, of course and some thigh high socks. Why did Niki choose this? Because this is something I would wear on Halloween to be funny. I put the costume on and slipped on the red platform boots.

I walked out the bathroom, and slipped my way in front of Niki.

"That's the one" she said with a straight face.

"Don't change it" she said getting up with a cat costume in her hands.

I nodded and went to sit down and wait for her.

Time skip at the party cuz I said so

3rd POV

The 2 blondes walked into the huge house and separated due to the fact Minx and Puffy stole Niki from him.