20

For those of you who read the last chapter within a few hours of it's post, the dress Killua is wearing changed. It's a better picture and it fits more, feel free to go check it out :3

They walked on, Killua still at the back. They had been walking for about twenty seconds when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Yo" he glanced backwards, pretending to be confused and a little flustered. "h-huh?" there was this guy who looked about 15 with a small smirk and a tiny blush. Oh for fucks sake. "how you doing shorty?" OH HELL NO. "wanna buy you a drink, anything you want" the rest of the girls shot glares, but he got an idea. "anything?" he said, using some of Ms. Bitch's seduction tactics. "my treat, for reals" he gave a shy smile. "oh my, how could I decline such an offer?" he said, then turned. "sorry girls, I'll have to catch up with you later" he said, then gave them a wink. Keep going. They blinked, then the one with the brown ponytail nodded. "see you later Killana" he waved, then turned and started walking beside him. He was lucky that the white stockings he had on covered up his leg wound, he couldn't believe he was doing this with a broken leg.

"you know Killana's a cute name for a girl. Anyway, I'm Yuji" Killua gave him a shy smile, letting the blush of embarrassment crawl up his cheeks to make it a tiny bit more convincing. "you said anything right?" he nodded. "sure Killana" he inwardly grinned. Hell yeah. "mind if I place the order myself? It's embarrassing when I let people see what I order" he said, pouting a little. He blinked then nodded, "sure, let's go" he noticed that Yuji offered a hand out, but he elected to pretend not to see. I'm already stretching this for the sake of cover, no way in hell I'm touching that dirty ass hand. He walked over to the bar and quickly wrote down what he wanted on a slip of paper, then slid it next to his hand. "please don't look, it's embarrassing" he pretended to look away a little, biting his lip. He smiled, "no worries, I got you covered" jokes on you, it's the strongest alcohol in this damn bar. He whispered to the bar tender and when they opened the paper their eyebrows raised. "sure" then he grabbed a few bottles and started mixing.

"c'mon drink up, I'm buyin' " he said, sliding his glass over to him on the table. Killua gave him a sweet smile, then gently took it and sipped on it a little. Damn, that burned all the way down. "we're living large tonight" he twirled his hair a little as best he could, then took another sip. Small talk small talk- DAMN IT. Ms. Bitch was right, he was shitty at small talk. "so, what's a sweet little thing like you do in her free time?" he asked, and Killua noticed how he was trying to act all cool and not very confident on the inside. I can use that to my advantage. "Oh, I like sewing" he said, then shuffled his feet a little. "what's a guy like you doing out here?" he shrugged. "O-oh uh, I just went out to go clubbing" he bit his lip a little. "oh" then he gritted his teeth, turning his head and pulling out a few cigarettes. I don't usually care, but I'm trying to play a sweet girl. He feigned a gasp, "wait! Those are bad for you" he said, and the guy huffed. "what are you, a sergeant general? Come on, it's cool. People just need to loosen up a bit"

He put a hand on the cigarette, pretending to be worried. "my teacher says it's a gateway substance, says it puts unsuspecting kids on the road to addiction. " suddenly he slammed a hand on the table and turned, Killua pretended to flinch. "yeah well, what's your teacher know about my problems?" he said angerly. "guys have it rough, we have to be cool 24-7 just to score. You try to be somebody when all people do is try to compare you to your celebrity dad!" not sure about that first part, but I get the second one. Whenever he got exposed to someone as a Zoldyck, he got reactions because of his family. But not because of me. Now, he might be projecting a little but maybe he could help this weirdo out. Gon would have done that, try to help him. "yall girls, you don't have a clue how it is! All you have to do is put on a little makeup, walk into a club and take your pick" he put a hand on his, trying to be reassuring. On the inside he was slowly regretting this, but he had started and would go through.

"well I for one, like a guy who acts like himself. Acting cool doesn't make you cool" that was shit, goddamn it. Yuji looked up, blinking. "Killana!" he started, then glanced over. "Kayano?" he saw her try to hide a giggle. Oh fuck you dammit. "oh my, I believe I have to leave now" he said, turning back to him. Killua saw his eyes widen as he started to walk away. "already? But we just started talking" he protested weakly. Annnd he's drunk. Killua made sure to swipe his drink on the way, following behind Kayano. When they got back to the rest of the girls he huffed, then knocked the drink back "you looked like you were having fun" Kayano teased, he finished his drink and shot a glare at her. "oh fuck you" then he smirked a little. "got him to buy me some good stuff though" he admitted, then reformed his feminine appearance and voice. "let's go" he said, then Kayano sighed. "we actually got a problem-" there was an obnoxiously familiar voice from behind him. "not so fast ladies. You can't leave, ah, until you've taken in my signature dance moves!" for the love of-

he blinked, then pretended to look interested. He can't dance for shit. But he smiled a little as he watched, an intrigued expression on his face. And then he accidently knocked into someone, spilling their drink. Damn it. "well what do we have here, a regular tough guy huh?" should I help him? He considered that option for a moment. Nah. So he watched as he tried to apologize. Then someone whispered to him, "this could be our chance, if we can knock him out..." Killua sighed, then walked forward. "your gonna pay to have it cleaned, or-" he tugged on his sleeve. "excuse me?" the guy frowned down at him and he ran a hand along his shoulder, up to the neck. "I'm sure a buff guy like you wouldn't mind if we deal with this later~" I'm gonna throw up. He paused, then smirked. "I guess I can-" faster than anyone could see, Killua used one of his pressure points to knock him out and then he fell with a thump. Yuji stumbled back with wide eyes. "ready girls?"

They grabbed him and moved him over a bit to make it look like he passed out. Then Killua gave Yuji a wink, "thanks girls" he blushed a little and Killua pretended to worry over his unconscious body. "we have a situation here! I think this man's had one too many tequila shots" one of the girls said, pointing over at him and Kayano who were pretending to be concerned. "thanks for pointing it out" the guard person said with a slight bow, then ran over to help the man. The rest of the girls went out, but he stayed behind a bit and gave Yuji a smile. "I know that was probably embarrassing for you, but stop trying so hard. Just be you" and he saw him blush a little. "you really think that'll work?" he giggled a little, then waved goodbye as he walked off. "oh! Also, you didn't see anything alright?" he nodded. "alright" then he ran down the hallway after the other girls.

They started giggling, "oh wow, did you get yourself a boyfrie-" he shot an icy glare at the short brown haired girl, "one more word and I swear to god-" Kayano grabbed his hand and started dragging him, he only let her get away with it because it reminded him of someone. Gon dragged me by the hand all the time, I miss him. Then the rest of the class came in, and the guys started snickering to themselves. Son of a- "that was some rather questionable territory you guys went through, nobody got handsy with you I hope?" some of the girls giggled and he shot them all glares. "I'm pretty sure Killua got-" he growled. "listen, I was using him" Killua snapped, taking out his ponytail and crossing his arms with a scowl. "guy was ugly as hell and stuck up, this was the stupidest thing I've ever-" there was a flash and he froze, then his eyes snapped in Karma's direction. Everybody fell silent and he smirked, holding his phone up. "that better be a self portrait because I swear to fucking god-"

Karma grinned, and he knew it wasn't. "oh my, little dove sure can pull off a skirt" he hissed, eyes narrowing and taking a step forward. "listen here you little strawberry shit, if you don't delete that fucking picture right here and now I'll-" there was another flash. "no can do ma'am" his face went dark, tilting his head back slightly in his most fearsome glares yet. "if you keep that picture I will cut you down like a tree" he said in a dark tone. Karma gulped, then started tapping. "no thank you" he's seen what I do to trees when I'm mad, he also knows that I always carry my knife on me. "good, now I'm gonna go change out of this" he spat, then walked away. "wait!" he glanced over his shoulder at Kayano. "yes?" she put on puppy dog eyes. "please do a sexy pose for us?" he gritted his teeth, then all of a sudden the whole fucking class was begging him. Well, except Karma. He sighed heavily, "I'm doing this one time, and then nobody speaks of it ever again" so he turned, then put his hands behind his head and rolled his eyes, no way in hell he was doing a sexy pose. "Baaka~" one of the girls squealed and he shot them a glare. "oh shut up" he dropped the pose and turned, then walked out. "can you-","NO!" Killua yelled, storming out of the room. Stupidest shit I've ever done.

1800 words

To be continued...