Chapter 5 (Smut Warning)

Contains Smut ⚠️ and angst 🙂

Aoi's View

I feel my eyes open to my bedroom while holding a book. I suddenly realize that I had plans to meet up with my friends. I quickly pull off the covers from me and rush to the closet. I dress and hide the book in a box high up. I run out while putting on my jacket. I run through the living room, passing William and Garret cursing to myself.

30 minutes later

After walking to the park, I finally arrived and saw Ray, Ryan, Laiah, and Mia waiting. I walk up to them, and they all seem to have a 'seriously' look on their faces. "I'm sorry, I slept in..." "You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" Mia shouts at me. "Well, I'm sorry that I'm pregnant and that I need lots of sleep."

Back with William and Garret

William's View

An hour after Aoi left, I and Garret headed into our bedroom. I realized that I had some paperwork to fill out, so I brought it out and started to work on it. Garret just laid down on the bed, playing a game on his phone. I couldn't help, but realize how cute he looks when focused. It made me want to go over there and f*ck him so hard he can't walk. I realized that I was starting to get hard from this. 'F*ck it.' I took the papers and set them on the bedside table, then crawled over to him. I took the phone and set it on the other table, I then pinned his hands down.

Smut begins ⚠️

His eyes widened to my actions. He tried to get out of my grip, but couldn't. He looked down and saw it, his cheeks flushed to a rose red. "William, I don't think we should do this. What if the kids hear us?" I bent down towards his ear and whispered, "Maybe if you're quiet, then they won't~" He gasps hearing what I said to him. I get up visibly smirking widely. "No, William..." I was starting to get frustrated until I realized how I could get him to. I moved one of my hands off his wrist and held them by my other. I moved my hand to his pants and stuck it in his pants, stroking his length. He gasped at the feeling of it, then started to moan. I smirked looking at his facial expressions. "F-Fine, I'll d-do it, W-William!" I felt satisfied and removed my hand from his pants. I bent down, interlocking our hands and moving my hips. I started kissing his lips slowly. Hearing his moans just turned me on more. I started to kiss down his jaw to his neck.

His moaning was getting louder and louder. I removed my lips from his neck looking at all the bites I've made. I let go of his hands and started removing our clothing. He sits up and I take his shirt off revealing his bare chest.
His hands move to my shirt. He starts unbuttoning it, looking in my eyes and biting his lip. After he finishes the last button, he removes it to reveal my chest. I get off of him and he sits up and sits on my lap. I could tell he felt it, he moaned the moment he sat on me. I moved my hands to his hips and his arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips interlock with each other, moving in sync. I start moving his hips back and forth. We start to moan at the action I make. He moves in closer to where our chests are touching. We pull away, gasping for air. "F-F*ck~" I moaned loudly. I couldn't take it anymore. I moved him off me and climbed on top of him and started to remove his pants.

We were breathing heavily from how long we held the kiss. I removed his pants to reveal his boxers. I started to unbuttoned mine as well. I threw them off to the side with the other clothes. I pulled down our boxers and threw them off quickly. I climbed onto him, putting his hands above his head and his legs wrapped around my waist. I put my hand on his cheek. "Are you ready for this, darling?" He looked away for a second and looked back. "Yes, I'm ready for this." I took 3 fingers and stuck them in his mouth to suck. After he finished sucking on them, I stuck one in. He gasped and gripped the pillow. I then inserted the second one and he started moaning quietly. I inserted the last one, he bit his lip looking down at the sight. It continued for a while and then I took them out of him. I put one hand on the bed frame and the other around my length. I start to put my tip in slowly, so he won't feel much.