2. Rebirth

Her hair was long and messy. Under the hidden ray of light within the darkness, when no one was looking and while Liu Yufei was commanding people to attack, Shen Xiaoxiao stretched out her hand and pulled out a special golden thread from the back of her big tooth.

The key tied to the other end of the golden thread was pulled out bit by bit.

The pain of her throat being torn apart and the intense pain of the metal being peeled apart from her skin and flesh were all endured by Shen Xiaoxiao.

Bit by bit, the flesh was torn apart. The intense smell of blood that had already entered her mouth made her want to vomit.

Endure. She had to endure. She, Shen Xiaoxiao, could endure the bloody rain and wind of her childhood. She could endure ten years of life-and-death boxing. She could also endure three years of inhumane physical torture.

She could definitely endure the pain of having her flesh and bones torn apart, which was only a drop in the ocean compared to everything else.

After 10 years of training in the dark prison, she had long developed an amazing hearing ability. She could clearly and distinctly hear the sound of flesh and bones being torn apart.

There was a smile on her lips and blood flowing down from the corners of her mouth. She tightly clenched the key lying in her palm that still carried the temperature of her flesh and blood.

"Alright, bring her out. We'll cut her open bit by bit. Big Sister, this Little Sister, I, will personally send you off today."

Using the cover of the darkness, he reached out and grabbed the porcelain bowl that already had a large hole in it.

Perhaps they thought that Shen Xiaoxiao no longer had the ability to resist. A thin man who was obviously much taller than Shen Xiaoxiao grabbed her arm.

On the way to the door of the eight-square-meter dark room, they had to pass by the simple toilet that gave off a fishy smell.

Shen Xiaoxiao had lived by this toilet for 10 years. Who would have thought that, in the end, this thing would became her best companion?

Darkness was always the best shelter to hide everything, and the sound of the key falling into the cesspit didn't attract anyone's attention at all.

At this time, Shen Xiaoxiao had accomplished the most important thing in her life.

Now, there was one last thing to do. Having been a boxer for 10 years, she still had a bit of strength left.

Back then, she had been able to stay in a foreign club for 10 years. It could be said that she was undefeatable. Even if she, Shen Xiaoxiao, had lost all her tendons, she could more than deal with a man as thin as a chicken.

When no one was paying attention, she stretched out her hand and forcefully hit the man's neck. He did not even have time to call out before being killed in one move.

Liu Yufei had already turned around to leave. No one would think that such a crippled woman would have any ability to resist.

However, before Liu Yufei could retreat, a black shadow flashed past in front of her. She only felt a sharp pain on her face before the white gloves on her hands were instantly covered in scarlet blood.

"Ah– Ah! My face! My face!"

A face which had once incited tons of jealously... Shen Xiaoxiao looked at the face that she had ruthlessly destroyed and smiled happily for the first time in the past ten years.

Her opened eyes were pierced by the piercing white light, and blood dripped down from them. Blood-red tears flowed down her cheeks.

The tears were like red pearls, scarlet and bloody.