35. Showing Up At the Casino. Yan Kuan's Surprise

"Boss, everything is going well in Las Vegas. There are no major problems. This is the report for the past six months. Please take a look."

Yan Kuan sat on the sofa. A black suit outlined his perfect tall figure and made him stand up straight.

He took the report in his hand and glanced at it briefly before throwing it aside. He asked Kenny, the professional manager who was in charge of the business in Las Vegas, in front of him, "Have you found out what I asked you to find out?"

Kenny immediately handed over another piece of information in his hand and respectfully said, "I've found out. Devon brought Qian Weitang to Las Vegas. It is reported that Qian Weitang wants to get Bell's protection and escape to France. Devon will help them build a bridge."

"Devon still dares to look for Bill? He stole Bill's goods. How did Bill become a coward? He is so bad-tempered. Why didn't he teach Devon a lesson?"

Lei Lie, who had followed Yan Kuan all the way here, was curious when he heard this.

However, Kenny was a qualified assistant, so he naturally knew all this information. Thus, he said, "Devon wants to join forces with Bill and swallow our three casinos in Las Vegas."

"Hahahaha, Kenny, you're not joking, right? Is he still dreaming? Or is he dreaming?"

When Kenny first heard the news, he was also stunned. This Devon had crossed the border quite a lot. He actually dared to come here and smash their place? It was really funny.

"Alright, everything is going according to plan. As for Qian Weitang, it won't be long before Bill will obediently hand him over. There's no need for us to do anything."

"One week later, during the King of Gamblers Competition on Christmas Eve, Devon will definitely bring Qian Weitang to attend."

"Don't forget, this Devon is a famous gambler."

"And Qian Weitang's ears are also famous for their 'dog ears'. When the time comes, we'll naturally have a good show to watch."

Seeing Yan Kuan's confident appearance, the two of them didn't say anything else. After Kenny left, Lei Lie reported the news about the global hunt for the little loli and then quietly left.

Every time he reported the news about the little loli from the east, the Boss's aura would become extremely low. He didn't know where this little loli got the courage to actually dare to take away that Black Ganoderma mushroom. This was something that the boss had been looking for for many years.

She was really bold. However, why did he feel that the Boss's aura wasn't low just because of that Black Ganoderma mushroom? Strange, really strange.

'Forget it, let's not think about it. Those three people should be arriving soon. He should just accompany them and have some fun.'

...

In fact, from a certain point of view, Shen Xiaoxiao was also a gambler. It was just that the things she gambled on were not simple, but the stakes were the same. "Life."

It was said that this was a city where the day and night were reversed, and the night was longer than the day. This place was filled with adventure and passion, as well as provocation and noise.

In this place, one could become rich overnight, or one could be down and out overnight.

In her previous life, Pei Li loved to gamble. It was just that Shen Xiaoxiao's fear of Country M made her unwilling to take a single step into this country.

Therefore, every time, Liu Yufei accompanied Pei Li to this place. There were many times when she could feel the difference between the two of them, but she never had the courage to expose them.