Chapter 1

A/N: OK so I'm going o be trying something different this book, usually i'll write the chapter on paper and then type it but now I'm just going to be typing the whole book as I go. So with that being said, I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment. I want y'alls feedback and to interact with y'all.🥰😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Jashir groaned at his alarm for waking him, reaching over he shut it off. Not ready to get out of bed, because honestly, he was still tired, Jashir just laid there staring at the ceiling. He wasnt really thinking about anything specific he just focused on getting the energy to start his day. After about another 5 minutes he finally found the energy to get up and start moving, he had a busy day ahead of him. He had to get ready and pack for winter break, which starts today. Hell be going back home to Detroit tomorrow morning and need to make sure he had what he needs for this 1-month break.

The boy had finally finished packing after about 45 minutes, he had to double checked and repack his stuff like 12 times because he kept forgetting to pack certain things. The only thing he didnt have to worry to much about was his hygiene products, they were already pre-packed, he always made sure to keep a travel kit with these items in his suitcase. Once he was positive that he had everything he zipped his suitcases up and began getting ready for his classes.

Although today was the start of winter break, he still had to go to 2 of his classes, which is why he was leaving tomorrow. Jashir thought that it was stupid as hell to have class today, but he also knew that these were two of his more lonely and miserable professors. He was annoyed beyond belief but brushed it off because of how long this break was. He just knew the turn up was about to be real this break, the city stayed lit.

Jashir grabbed his towel, rag, phone and speaker before heading to the bathroom. While waiting on the shower to warm up to his liking, piping fucking hot, he connected his phone to his speaker and put on his shower playlist on Apple music. Jashir hopped in the shower and was immediately surrounded by the steamy water. He stood under the water for a couple of minutes, letting the stresses of the week roll off him and into the drain before washing up.

After Jashir washed up three times he was done in the shower. Stepping out he grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist and then moved toward the sink to brush his teeth and wash his face. Once done with his hygiene routine he went back into his room to get dressed. He sat on his bed and began greasing up, he wasnt worried about his roommate because he had already gone back home. Jashir slide on his Ethika briefs and then some socks, he then went to his drawers to pick out what he was going to wear for the day. He settled for an all-white tee, gray sweatpants, and some all-white lows. Once he was finished getting dressed, he grabbed his bookbag and headed out.

"SIRE!" Jashir barely had made it out his building with headphones in when he heard his name being called. He knew it was only one of his crazy ass best friends, turning around he saw Kayla.

"Wassup KayKay." He replied, giving her a hug once they were close enough.

"Shit, a bitch just ready to get the FUCK up outta here and turn up, you feel me." Jashir laughed at that.

"Hell yea, I feel you, Im pissed we still gotta be here, like what the fuck I got shit to do and people to see." Replied Jashir. The best friends shared a laughed as they continued making their way to class. After the laugher stopped Jashir asked about their other best friend, Where the fuck shay ass at?

The twins where usually always together, it was nothing that they did without each other, they even fucked in front of each other, and if the price was right and they were lit enough you could luck up with a threesome, so seeing one without the other was weird.