Chapter 6

Syko and Sire walked out of the hospital and was met with a cool breeze to match the light snow that started to descend. They had walked all the way from Tone's room in complete silence. The comfortable silence between the two we broken by Syko.

"Where you park at shorty?" He questioned the smaller of the two males. Jashir scrunched his face upon hearing the word 'shorty'.

Was this nigga tryna be funny. Jashir thought because nobody even say that shit out here.

"I ain't that short, nigga." He snapped, causing Syko to smack his lips.

"I ain't call you short," Syko licked his lips, "Now where you park at?"

"You did tho," Sire rolled his eyes.

"Shorty I ain't finna ask again nor am I bout to argue with yo ass" This irritated Jashir more.

"Nigga why you wanna know," he sassed.

Syko was about to snap on his little ass. He was exhausted, hungry and irritated, niggas really played on his top last night, he ain't have time for the younger male's unprovoked attitude, no mare how cute he found it. He closed his eyes and counted to ten before he answered, he really didn't have time for this shit.

"Look, I rode with Codi and Tone last night so I need a ride home, now where the fuck you park at," he took a deep breath then continued, "Ion got the energy right na shorty."

Jashir was taken back by the tone in Syko's voice and how much it turned him on. The older male sounded stressed but his words were strong and stern.

Sire wanted to say something back because who the fuck was he talking to, he'd never let anyone talking to him like that but he felt it was better not to argue with the male right now.

I'll check that shit later, he thought.

Without another word he let the way to his car. Once they made it to the car Jashir unlocked it before males hopped in.

"Damn what midget you had riding with you?" Syko joked. He adjusted the seat to his liking by pushing the bottom part all the way back and then laid the back half all the way down. He was particularly in the backseat now.

"The correct terminology is dwarf or little person." Jashir stated with a roll of his eyes, annoyed with the older male's ignorance.

"Well what dwarf you had riding with you then smart as."

"Where am I taking you??" Jashir questioned, ignoring his comment.

Syko gave him the address and laid back with his long arms over his eyes to get comfortable. Jashir looked at the address again to see where they were going before pulling off. Where he was going wasn't far, just 16 minutes away from the hospital that they we're currently at. It was even closer to his house.

Five minutes into the car ride Syko's phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket to see if it was worth picking up and saw that it was Codi. Just the man I wanted to talk to.

"Nigga where da fuck you been at??" He questioned when the line connected, hostility dripping from his voice.

"Having my ear to the streets, fuck you got all that base in yo voice wit me fo nigga, where yo ass been at??" Codi shot back.

"At the spital with Tone." Syko said with his eyes closed. He was tryna remain calm and ignore his friend's tone with him.

"Oh I just pulled up, you still up here??"

"Nah I just left a little minute ago,"  he paused, looking over at Jashir, the boy seemed to be in his own little world, "but look, pull up on me when you leave there, we gotta chop it up."