I woke up in the early morning, as my mother was constantly waking me up by hitting the steel container with her rolling pin. "I am awake." I kind of yelled as the sound stopped. I looked outside. Sun was about to rise. I got up and started cleaning my teeth with the small green twig of the tree. After successfully cleaning my self up, I went to my mother. "Eat." She slid the breakfast towards me and I gladly accepted it. "They are going to visit today." My mother said as I just heard her completing her sentences. "I've placed the clothes you have to wear in your room. They will be here as soon as the sun is at the top." My mother said eating her breakfast. "This marriage is a big deal for your father. Don't be foolish and ruin everything because of your so called 'dream prince'. Such thing never will occur." She stopped making me look at her. "Not in the life of daughter of a landless labour." She again focused on eating. "We poor people are getting the fortune of marrying son of such a great and rich person. You should be happy rather than waiting for your so called Prince." My mother finally stopped. There was silence going all around but my brain was full of storms and tornadoes. There were so many questions. Just so many.

"Mother." I gained her attention. "What if the man never loves me or loves someone else." I questioned. "You have to accept it. Let him if he wants to, there must be a reason he choosed another woman at your place." She explained. "What if I never fell in love with him? What if I fell for anyone else?" I said making my mother put the chopsticks on the table harshly. "You can't do it." She gritted her teeth. "Once you marry him. You are his. Your body is his. Your likes and dislikes all depends on him. You don't have any right to do something on your own. For every decisions of your life you will need 'his' permission. You have to support him even if he is wrong or right." My mother completed, totally throwing me off-guard. Is this really the justice? "Why? Why if he fell in love with someone else and I have to accept it... But if I does the same, I have to sacrifice my love, my life?" I cried out, tears welling up in my eyes. "Because you are a GIRL! You are weak! You need a MAN for your safety!" She shouted. "I don't need a MAN for my Safety!!! And If I am a girl aren't you of the same gender!!! Why are you belittling your own community mother!" I raised my voice. "Watch your Tone!!! You aren't any older than me!!! You are just young and immature, we adults know better than you!! Stop with your so called huge mindset... That is just your utopian vision, none of it would come true." She warned me, getting up. "Stop with your fight, I'm going to bring them home, we will arrive in an hour. Make sure to present your best." My father came, warning both of us. I just rolled my eyes and left the room without even eating the breakfast, stomping my legs.

"Look at that girl! I hope she doesn't make our family respect go down at her in laws." I heard my mother complaining to my father. "She'll accept it sooner or later, she is just so young to differentiate between her utopian Vision and her real life. She'll get it when getting mature." My father commented.

Why? Why is it always like that? We girls aren't a thing or an animal that only a man can see us and choose if they like us. Don't we have a right to choose with whom we want to spend our lives with? Why are we always the ones treated like an animal or things in an Auction. Don't we have feelings? Why do we have to always make sacrifices? Doesn't a relationship be always about equal shares? Why Only girls?

I buried my face into my hands, and let out a shaky breath. I am going to start a new life with a person I've never seen or know even the name of... How everything is gonna be... How that man will be? Will he be the prince I've been looking for or will he drag me to the hell?