I was going to prepare breakfast for the family I'm gonna live with for the rest of my life. "Ma'am may we help you?" I heard one of the lady asking and other were standing behind her, some were smiling at my efforts and some were willing to help me. "Ah... Ah... It's... It's okay..." I was finding where was salt but was unable to.

"Found it." I cheered for myself but now the next challenge was to bring it down from the shelf which was like... 12 feets above? I took a deep breath but anyone... Taking a deep breath won't increase my height. I again tip-toed but it was of no use. "Sir." I heard the ladies saying and kept my legs on the ground properly. "Namjoon-ssi can you hand-" I was about to ask for help but what if he gets angry for asking him to do something which is assigned for ladies and in their language... maids. "Yes?" He asked in the mid of brushing his teeth. "I... It was... Nothing." I murmured and turned again to reach that high self again. "Ma'am may we-" I heard the ladies stopping in the middle and turned around to deny their offer but instead I hit my head into something hard. Someone's chest. "There is no need to be hesitant while asking for help." I heard him saying in his usual deep and husky voice. Taking the jar of the salt in this large hand he closed the shelf and handed me the salt. I nodded and watched him leaving the kitchen as if nothing happened. I felt something weird in my stomach, my breath became uneven so did  my heartbeat. "Never did I ever knew Mr. Kim had this side to him." "Did you just noticed how manly he looked?" "He is married stop it..." "There is nothing wrong in crushing over a married man." I heard the ladies gossiping. I stucked my lower lip using my teeth and looked at the jar that he handed me. An unknown smile formed on my face and I just looked at his back which was visible from afar. The translucent white hanbok made him look even more ethereal.

"Oh my child. What are you making making on your first day in our precious house?" I heard Mrs. Kim, coming into the kitchen. "Maids you should've helped her. Thatswhy you are employed here." "Mrs. Kim..." I stopped and looked at her. "Eommeonim." She looked at me with a warm smile on her face, her dimples glowing just like Namjoon-ssi's. "Yes my child." "They offered to help me for million times but I refused because I wanted to prepare something by myself." I explained taking the backs of the ladies who were about to be scolded. "Oh my treasure. What are you preparing?" She held my hands that were intertwined on the front. "Some healthy breakfast I learnt from my mother." I smiled. "It smells nice. I'm already hungry. For how long do I have to wait for?" She pouted. I chuckled at how cute and bubbly she is. "It's already done, just the soup have to be cooked properly and I'll serve it right away." I smiled and she patted my cheeks slowly. "Namjoon is so lucky to get you as his wife, you know?" I shook my head looking down. A small smile formed on my face, getting the flashbacks of him behaving with me as if I'm also a human being, talking gently as well as politely. "I'm lucky to get him mother." I smiled. "Oh... It's almost done, I'll stir it and bring it there okay?" I said and she let go off my hand slowly. She patted my head lightly and headed towards the dining room. 

I took the dishes slowly towards where evryone was sitting. apparently Namjoon-ssi was done getting ready. "Namjoon go help her." I heard his mother saying and being the obedient child he is, he followed her order. I almost moved in and out for like 10 times to bring everything. but still I can't bother him. "It's okay you can sit there, I can do it myself." I said lightly and slowly. "It's okay... I cant disobey my mother." He said and started carrying each utensil in his hands. "It's hot, it can burn you." "I am completely okay." Not fighting back with him... I just nodded and let him do whatever he was doing. "Don't worry for me too much. I would be okay and it is you whom I promised to protect." He said slowly so that only I could hear it. just a little moment and my heart was bursting under my chest.