Kaido

Kaido's POV btw this one isn't exactly a ship story.

Me, Saiki, and Nendo were walking home from school. When we got to my house my mom came out of the door. She looked at me and then looked at my friends. " Oh hey these are your very smart friends." My mom said with a smile. She walked right up to them.

" I'm going to head out of town, Shun-baby." She said to me and then moved her head back over to Saiki and Nendo. My face became bright red and I didn't know what to do. I can't believe she called me that right in front of Saiki and Nendo again. " How about you two stay over and do homework, oh yeah I also have some coffee jelly and drinks you can eat while doing your homework" My mom said to Saiki and Nendo. " Hmm, well I don't really mind" Nendo told my mom and Saiki nodded in agreement with Nendo.

My mom walked us inside. "Bye everyone and be good." She shouted and then left the house. " Guys let's go in my room and do our homework and maybe after that we can watch a movie." I said mainly at Saiki since there would be no way we would get Nendo to do his homework. Saiki nodded with his expressionless face, as always. Me and Saiki walked up the stairs to my room, Nendo didn't notice since he was to busy playing video games.

Saiki walked over to the table I have in my room. First he put his bag down and then he sat down himself. It was getting a little awkward. " Uhm Saiki, I'll go get us coffee jelly and drinks, you get your homework out while I'm gone." He just nodded and I ran as fast as I could out of the room. When I was running down the stairs I tripped and fell right on my butt. " Hey buddy are you, okay ?" Nendo asked, while walking over to me. " I'm okay, just go back to what you were doing." I said. Nendo put his hand out to me. I accepted and got up.

I went to the kitchen and got two cups. I went over to fridge and opened it. There was a really fancy glass of sparkling water that looked nice. I opened it up and poured some into mine and Saiki's glass.

When I got up the room I forgot that I left the coffee jelly. I put the two glasses down on the table where Saiki was and then went back upstairs.

After a minute or two I went back into my room to see that Saiki had already finished his drink. I went over to Saiki and put a coffee jelly right in front of him. Saiki blinked a couple times and looked at me and then the coffee jelly. He smiled a little and tried to grab the coffee jelly but then missed but the second time he reached for it he got it. To be honest Saiki looked so cute but he's acting really weird. "Saiki, are you o-" right when I was saying that Saiki fell over on his side.

I rushed over to Saiki. He had gotten the coffee jelly all over his shirt and on the floor. I grabbed him and pushed him back right up. He nodded and then said thank you to me. " I'll go get a towel." I told him and then ran out of the room. When I finally got to the bathroom I grabbed the towel and was just about to go back to my room, but when I turned around there was Saiki. It was very weird and scary I mean I didn't even hear Saiki at all.

All of this must have been planned by the DARK REUNION. They clearly snuck into my room and hypnotized poor Saiki, my own friend. "AAHG" I hear Nendo scream from downstairs and then a loud bang noise.
(Not sponsored by bang energy btw)
OH NO THE DARK REUNION HAS GOTTEN TO HIM TO.

I ran downstairs as fast as, I the jet black wings could run. When I finally got to the living room I saw Nendo sitting on the floor with a broken controller. " NENDO WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled. He turned his head around to me and then laughed.
"I'm sorry, buddy I lost and accidentally threw the controller at your tv which." Nendo said with a dumb folded face.

I look up at my tv and was about to cry when BOOM. I hear a huge loud noise from upstairs, it sounded like an explosion. Me and Nendo run upstairs to see what had happened. When we finally get there I see the bathroom door opened and Saiki's adorable little face on the ground, it looks like he had passed out. I run over to him. When I'm in the bathroom I see a huge chunk of the wall taken out. Oh my god my mom is going to kill me. I look back to see Nendo shaking Saiki crazily and it looked like he was crying.

I got out my phone and called 991.

The End!