1 Luna

Hi! So I've realized some might not read account bios! I'm severely dyslexic, I read and write to help it. This book is UNEDITED (if you wanna edit it offer😂) I'll edit eventually. So bare with me. This is my first published work and really planned out idea for a book so it will all come together I PROMISE .

------

Small intro.

Sat in the back of the damped classroom in the far right corner, was a hooded figure. Under the hood you would find nothing sinister. Just a small pale girl with bright green eyes, topped off with curly, wild locks.

In the front of the room, the plump older teacher flipped through the pages of her newspaper slowly. Never once looking up to survey the room or her students.

The room swam with noises, girls giggled, teenage boys barked. Highschool was a great experience for many, but for Luna our small hooded blonde figure. It was completely and utterly dreadful.

Luna was cursed, 'Kissed by death' her father had joked. But little did Lunas father know, death did surround his daughter. In every aspect.

----

Luna's POV

I sat my forehead down on the worn and chipped at desk, the musk of the class room and the roar of the other students sending waves of nausea through the limbs of my body in waves. Mrs. Bottoms, our underpaid, underapperiated and in my opinion ungrateful history teacher could obviously care less, about the rowdyness surronding her and the sink of the room, from the mildew to the young B.O. Her eyes were re-scanning an already read article of the weekly report, like anything inside of it was worth a damn in this washed down town. Letting out a long sigh I closed my eyes tightly against the flickering and all to bright lights above me. But as I did so I was washed over by regret, gruesome imagines from my earlier gift formed behind my pale eye lids.

Fucking Cherry Blackbird just had to brush my hand while she climbed on the bus this morning, sending me into a wicked gift as i had mentally called them. Now it had thrown off my entire morning, seeing nothing but endless flashes of the girls death. Why was Cherry even on the bus you ask? To try and get the attention of the twenty year old bus driver of course, I scoffed at the thought of her pressing her chest forward as she spoke loudly to him the entire trip to the Academy.

The Academy for the damned I named it, but no really it was just a place filled with army brats, and the moment they turned eighteen they usually left. But not Cherry she was the oldest of us really.

Images of laughing and head swinging Cherry kept flashing through my head. She was dressed in her party best clothes driving down a highway - Stop it luna you can control this.
But nothing I said to myself mattered. The imagines played again and again, stuck on an endless repeat making my head spin and my stomach flip at what felt like impossible speeds. I could practically smell the burnt metal and torn flesh by the time the bell rang for 3rd period, breaking me out of my trance that felt endless.

Car wrecks were possibly the worst deaths for myself to watch, And I guess to experience. That was my so called gift . Seeing everyone around me die.

I sprang out of my seat as everyone else rushed to do the same, lost in the freedom of what was our so called history class.

"Luna Littleton! Not so fast!" Mrs. Bottoms voice rang out behind me. I stopped and sighed loudly hoping the older woman heard my distaste before turning on my heel and stomping back towards the front of the classroom where she stood glaring at me.

"Yes Mrs B?" The woman's thin brows rose as her glare intensities at my little nickname.

"Ms Littleton, I'm sure I've told you before many times, you may only call me by my full last name." She snatched the glasses off her face and sat them at table beside her, "You fell asleep today, free time or not. You will receive an after school detention."