INTOO -1

A/N

Super quick! Dedicated to @ms_malik12 she's my best tabs. Every. She requested to update this because she's a Zayn Malik girl. Haha.

Two days had passed, still I canno't believe he's my father. He is my FATHER?!

I hate to admit it but yes, he really is my fucking father. An addict like him? A super duper thin like him? He would marry my mother?

I was just a year away, then the latest news was her married to this man standing on my bedroom doorframe? I was looking at him still staring still not believing he is my father. Ehem! Step father for accuracy.

"Nice view, eh?" He commented. I shook my head and turned my gaze off his. Pretending like I was finding my luggage. How fuck!

"Don't pretend. Your luggages are downstairs." He stated. Laughing. Like an evil laugh, because he won. I mentally face palmed myself. That happens when I am stressed.

"Your mother was calling you to go down already like every five minutes an hour ago? The food's cold already." Then he left. I straighten my position and locked the door. I will change of course. I came from the mall. With, Tayara Callum, my best friedn since birth since my mother and hers were bestfriends since 2nd grade. Though friendship right?

I tried topping my body with a hanging shirt and denim shorts. I combed my hair and put it in a bun.

"Hey honey, I thought you wouldn't come down. I prepared a plate for you. Your father na dI were finish." She stated as she dropped the towel near the kitchen counter. "You broke up? Like already? I like it mother." I said my thick australian accent speakinga t the end of the sentence. my mother put her hands on her mouth covering a shock face.

"No! What would make you think that?" She asked. Apparently angry. Oh my god. She's serious. "Sorry. Mom. I just-I just-" she cut me off.

"I would never. Just don't say it again." She said. I nodded and again said sorry.

As soon as I finished my meal, I started to clamp my feet onto the stairs but my step father got me.

"Hey, we are going to go to your mother's friend tomorrow at dinner time. We need to, she said." He said and let me go. I nodded. "And. One more thing." I turned to him. He smiled.

"Do call me daddy." He said and let me go. My mouth forming a big 'O'. He just said those. We're just like 10 years older apart from each other. Can't help the feeling of disgust. I just can't accept. Maybe I'll adjust sometime.

I got halfway through my closet when my phone rang.

I opened it and clicked 'answer' not even able to sight the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey." I recognized Luke's voice.

"Hey, Luke? What'd you want now?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just miss you. And, hey Jazmin, I got a huge surprise for you!" He said. I felt confused again. Over and over again.

"Are you...?" I asked.

"Nah-ah. Can't tell." He said and just hung up.

I threw my phone under my pillow and fell into a deep slumber.

-----

Tons of people came to my concert! They supported my songs. I was just this small town girl named Jazmin Zarahmia Prerie. Who sings shits and fucking out of tunes songs. I was just like covering songs yesterday and today I was like 'oheio!' and started to sing along through gigis and parks. The next day, I was like singing my top tracs in this arena in Los Angeles.

My dream came true.

I left my long term alone mother on her own which was the biggest mistake or choice I had to make. I left her for fame. But it wasn't that bad after all she used to join me a month after my tour. I got another round of tour this year. The whole year.

I turned around and banged my guitar off.

"Bye guys! See you soon!" I yelled through the mic.

"We love you Jazmin!" The all shouted in unsion. I got off stage and went straight the backstage.

I ran to something and banged my head hard. I looked up and saw none other than, Luke Hemmings of fucking 5 Seconds of Summer.

They're supporting my show. Otherwise, they're dragging me onto their tour.

"Oh, sorry." We both said.

"I wasn't looking." We said again.

"No, I'm sorry." We said again.

We both laughed. Until we are tired.

"Seriously? You can join me later singing." He said jokingly.

"Nah, just finished my song. Well, good luck! Break strings!" I yelled after he walked.

"Sure! Just like what you did a while ago." He said. I blushed. He was watching? The whole time? Ugh.

Two hours afte rchilling on my tent, I got out. Again, bumping onto someone.

"Oh, hi-uh, Luke right?" I asked. Like I don't know him? Haha.

"Yes. Luke Hemmings. You can call me yours." He cooed sweetly. I slapped his arm jokingly.

"Don't try me with those chat up lines." I said. He laughed.

"By the way. I'm afraid we can't hang out this weekend." I cooed with my australian accent. He pouted.

"It's ok. I'll get to go on tour again. Who would fate? We might see each other when I head back here." I said. Then looked at him.

I was surprised with his actions.

He hugged me.

"Next time, you'll see me in one knee asking you to marry me." He said.

By the way, I just forgot. This idiot is mine.

"Hey, Idiot. Don't try do it on tour." I said. Then laughed. He laughed with me.

"Sure Clumsy. But, tell the fans not me." He chuckled.

Weird pet names right? We got used to it.

"My flight's tomorrow at lunch time. Mind if you could drive me there?" I asked still not pulling away from him.

"I wouldn't just drive you there, I would take you to your plane." He joked.

"I'll miss you." I said.

"Same here." He said and kissed my hair.

I pulled apart and kissed him. Glad he kissed back.

"Not here. Inside the tent." He mentioned. I stumbled my way to there because of excitement.

"You really are my Clumsy." He said and kissed me.

A/N

Ok, I'll just mention who's thhe step father after chapter three!

d-_-b - Night Changes, One Direction

^^^^^^^song of the chapter^^^^^^^

Clue: he's one of the 1D Lads!

-3- K -3-