𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

( Outfit Above )

" Meet me at our spot~

Caught a vibe, baby are you coming for the ride?

I just wanna look into your eyes.

I just wanna stay for the night, night, night. "

Unedited

No one

WHEN LILIAN FINALLY CAME TO, the first things she noticed was that she was in a car. She slowly sat up and rubbed the remaining sleepiness out of her eyes.

She glanced out the window, noting how the mornings sunlight was beginning to shine between the wilting trees.

It was a pretty sight. Sunrise shinning out from the big, beautiful trees.

The said trees passed by in blur as Rosalie sped by, resembling that of green blobs but Lily wasn't focused on that.

She was focused on the suffocating silence instead.

It was unnaturally quiet.

It was never this quiet in the Olympic Coven.

She knew that they knew.

They all knew, but they didn't say anything.

To be honest, Lily didn't know if she would prefer if they had said something.

It was tense as well. Not even a knife could slice through the strain of quiet.

Lily couldn't stand it but for once she had nothing to say.

What was she supposed to say?

Sorry I didn't tell you about my freak powers please don't label me as a monster?

Luckily, a certain bear fighting vampire spoke up for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Emmett asked, quietly, his voice soft. Lily turned to him. He was never quiet nor soft, that was a fact. Aside from herself, he was the loudest in the Cullen coven.