3

the 13 year old child sat up from his bed, it only being two hours since he fell asleep.

he always had problems sleeping, not even having any sleeping pills either.

"ah." you let out a sound in realisation.

maybe you could ask sanzu? or kokonoi?

would they let you go shopping? wait, that's not even related to the situation.

whatever, you'll ask kakucho to talk to one of them about it.

though, what made you wonder was why kirumi tojo from danganronpa was here?

was danganronpa real in this world? were the tokyo revengers and danganronpa worlds connected? or did danganronpa not even exist here and its characters are real people in this world?

you had a lot of questions unanswered.

you sighed and grabbed your phone, checking the time.

5:02 AM.

how disappointing.

when will kakucho wake up anyway? you wanted to borrow his phone to search up danganronpa and see if it is real, or not.

you grabbed your earphones and plugged them into your phone, deciding to play some music.

you shoved your phone into your pocket, standing up from your bed.

what were you about to do? well, move your whole room while unpacking. why? well, why not?

you started quietly singing to the lyrics of the songs that played in your earphones, moving your things and the furniture in the room.

in about like twenty minutes later, your room was all over the place.

a knock could be heard from your door, though, you didn't even hear it.

you flinched when you saw the door open, looking over at it with wide eyes as you held your small table in your hands.

"what the actual fuck are you doing at 5 in the fucking morning?! you're making so much noise!" kakucho whisper-shouted at you, probably not wanting to wake up the whole neighbourhood.

your shocked expression turned to a small nervous smile, a chuckle coming out from your mouth "well, you see.."

you could see kakucho's bed head, looking absolutely adorable. plus, he was angry at you lol.

you had your light in your room on, obviously, so you could see.

"stop moving your whole room and go back to bed! why are you awake anyway?!" kakucho scolded, walking over to you before flicking your forehead "ow!"

you pouted at criminal who was walking out of you room, closing the door shut after him.

you shrugged before continuing what were doing before, moving your room, to be exact. oh yeah, and unpacking too.

an hour later, kirumi came into your room for the same reason as kakucho did.

she offered to help you, but you declined and requested her to make you peyoung yakisoba for breakfast.

she only nodded in response and left you alone.

"has kakucho gone to work yet..? i need to talk to him about the danganronpa thing and just borrow his phone.." you mumbled to yourself as you put your phone on the charger due to it dying.

you shrugged, going back to doing your room. it was already all removed, all you needed to do is finish unpacking.

the only thing you needed to do is find a place to put your small amount if jewellery in, along with you fake tattoos and piercings.