Chapter One - What If Captain Gwen Copper Become Time Agent

Character:
Captain Gwen Copper
Jack Harkness

Author: Once There Was A Universe From That Being A Bond To The Universe No Ever Like When The Day A Man Named Jack Harkness Become The First One To Joined Up To Become The One And The Only Time Agents And Seeing Many Outcomes From The Decision With By Metting A Timelord And His Companion Which Her Name Was Rose Tyler And See Truly There A Line To Being A Way Of An Adventure Or Very Get Mistake. But When His Companion Looked At The Heart Of The TARDIS..She Gone Off To Legend What They Say The Name Was BAD WOLF and Make The TARDIS Appeared Where The Timelord Was Which Was The Doctor By That She wiped every Dalek in existence and wishing their was a hope of she being people back to life and she bought back Jack Harkness to life from the immortal. Then When He Woken Up From This Immortal That Gift Was Rose He Think It Is A Curse Or A Gift But this story it will be changed from the blinking eyes of time.

There was a place..Meaning There Was A Very Way Planet Could Be Gallifrey...Could Be Not As Soon that like a old village and the town see a paper that say "Joined The Time Agents." No One Will Joined Because They Haved Heard Of A Terrible Rumor That Time Agents Are Bunch Of Liars To There Faces And There Once A Woman Looked At It The Paper When She Was A Part Of Thr Town She Ran Home And You See To Meeting The One To Seek Named Gwen Copper.

Gwen Run From Her Home With The Paper By Her Hand And She Smiled. Soon She Went In Her House And Close It And Locked The Door. Once That Her Friend Jack Was Behind With Seeing The Paper That Saying Joined Time Agent. We Needs Army. When By Jack Saying Only A Couple Of Words To Look At Gwen.

Jack Harkness: Gwen..Why Did You Have This? Are You Gonna To Joined Them When There Some Rumor Which Is Little Bit True.

Gwen just looked at him. That he was being a worried person to Gwen.

Gwen: It Could Be A Great Thing..That Happened To Me Just Imagine Gwen Copper Become The First Person To Signed The Time Agents. And I'm Going To Where The Meeting Is And I Will Be The First One To Signed Up. You See.

Jack Just Looked With a Deep Breathed And Looking At Her And With By Saying.

Jack Harkness: You Know What Maybe This Will Be A Big Step and You Will Be Doing Great As The Time Agents With By That Tell Me How Did It Goes.

Soon Couple Of Hours Or So..She Runed To The Place Where They Have Meeting For The Time Agents And There Were Some People Incording Gwen As Well With By Statement That The First Meeting Have Been Done There Was Sign Sheet That No One Want To Signed And The Gwen Copper Walked In To The Desk And Signed Her Name To It With By So She Was The First Person To Signed To Become A Time Agents And The First Female. When The Moment She Did That, They Hand To Her Everything That She Needs To Be A Time Agents And Seeing From Her First Training To Be A Time Agents With By Tomorrow. She Runs Off To See Her Friend Jack To Tell Him The Good News. When By She Knock On To His Door By His House And There Was No Answer With By She Answer The Door. She See His Gift From Him And It Was A Long Blue Coat With By Read "Congrats Friend." And Its Signed Off By The First And Last Word JH Aka Jack Harkness. Gwen smiled. By The Next Day She Was Going To Her First Day To Become As A Time Agents With By She Going To Side Mission To Defend The Time Agents And Don't Worry She Did Trained For This All Of Her Life. With She Did Many And Soon That Many People Know What She Is Doing And The Great Thing That Is For The Whole Galaxy With By She looked at a book while She there and it was a book talks about the great Time War And Hoe Much a Fear That Was Then She Read It And Seeing The Impossible Of The Daleks. With by later The Time Agents Have Gwen Doing One More Mission Then She Have To Do Is Conquest A Stolen Time Lord Technology Was Stolen From Them And Its The Sonic Blaster. Then That She Needs A Plan And Weirdest Thing Is Jack Harkness Not Been To His House Ever Seen.

She was looked it. Gwen Softy Smiled Because She Eyed It; "Yes That One..I Want To Take It..I Need It" She Looking At The Sonic Blaster And The Time Manipulator..After Then Soon Thing She Went Gallifrey And She Gone To First To Sneak Her Way And When She Almost Stolen It And Then She See Her Pal Was In One Of them Prison Because It Was Jack.

Jack Looked At And Whisper "Gwen Thank God I Finally See You Its Been Like A Long Day..Here This I Need Help To Escape That One And Two We Need To Look For Someone Named The Doctor Because The Time Lords Are Saying He Stolen Something Called The Moment.." Of Course Gwen Didn't Believe Because The Moment Is Part Of The Time War. With By She Softy Nodded Her Head With Sneaking Stealing It And Then Soon Then She The Sonic Blaster And To Use It The Escape Jack Harkness And Helping Him With By It Wasn't Jack Harkness..It Was A Tricked The Real Jack Harkness Haved Been Killed By The Timelord because he was doing the same thing as for her with by she used She Used A Timelord Ship *Not The TARDIS* to get Out Of There With By She Made It To Someplace Sneakly With By Calling Earth And It Was Like 19th Century Or 20th Century And She Spend The Rest Of Her And After That She Gonna To Her Own Adventure From Different Planet And Getting Trouble And Getting Some Fun Like Sexual With The Ladies And Gentlemen. That She Made To Earth, She Looked At A Capsule That She Looking For With By Then The Moment She Seen A Blonde Woman At Earth Screaming In Help By Holding On. With That She Was Checking Her And Doing A Softy Smirked.

And Once Then It Was The Story Began For Hers Then She Became A Companion To The Doctor And She Made A Team Named Torchwood.

//I know its kinda horrible and not making any scene but please its my version and don't hate on it please