Doctor

Zak's pov

"Kianna  princess  it's  time  to  wake  up  honey" I  say sympathetically. "Why  daddy?  Mmm  tired"  she  asked / said.  I  pulled  her  covers  off  and  started  to  tickle  her "I'm  up  I'm  up" she  giggled  squirming  around "daddy  I I  scared"  she  cried. "Aww  honey  you  will  be  ok  you are  gonna  be  fine"  I  said  sympathetically  I  calmed          her  down  and  I  left  the  room  so  she  could  change. "Daddy  I'm  waiting  in  the  tv  room."  She  yelled  up  the  stairs.  I  went  downstairs  and  we  put  our  shoes  on  and  I  put  her  in  her  booster  seat. We  drove  to  the office  and  got  out.  I  heard  whimpering  from  behind me  and  I  looked  at  Kianna  and  she  had  tears  running down  her  face.  I  picked  her  up  and  she  clung  to  me crying  her  eyes  out.  "Babygirl  no  need  to  cry  my nurse  Aaron  is  the  best  nurse  ever  he  would  never dream  of  hurting  you!"  I soothed  rubbing  her  back.  It's  a  good  thing  Kianna  doesn't  know  sign  language.a Aaron  and  I  use  it  when  we  have  a  nervous  patient like  Kianna.  I  waved  to  the  receptionist  and  went  to Aaron  and  I's  shared  office.   "Hey  Aaron this is my new daughter Kianna" I say sympathetically  rocking  her  in my  arms  "hi  honey  I'm  Aaron  your  daddy's  nurse / brother"  he  said  rubbing  my  shoulder. She  smiled  and made  grabby  hands  at  him.  He  took  her  in  his  arms.  She  started  getting  happier.  I  sat  on  the  bed  and  held her  in  my  lap "ok  sweetheart  were  gonna  give  you  your  checkup  now  ok?"  Aaron asked and she nodded softly. We got through everything but the tummy I stood up  and  went  to  lay  her  down  and  she  started screaming  ballisticlly.  "Hey  sweetie  your  ok  I'm  just gonna  feel  your  tummy"  Aaron  said.

Kianna's pov

I  stop  screaming  and  laid  still.  he  felt  my  tummy  then  went  over  to  the  desk  grabbed  a  tray.  I tried sitting  up  but  daddy  pushes  me  to  lay  down  and grabbed  my  hands.  Uncle  Aaron  pulled  my  leggings down  and  cleaned  off  my  thighs  off  "daddy" I  cry  as the  first  one  went  in  "almost  done  baby" he  said kissing  my  forehead "last  one  sweet  thing" Uncle  said putting  a  bandaid  and  moving  to  my  other  leg  I  immediately  screamed  as  it  went  in  and  cried  my eyes  out  he  put  a  band-aid on  and  pulled  my  leggings up  and  daddy  picked  me  up  and  I  cried  loudly.  I  kept  crying  but  softly. "Daddy?" I  ask  "yes  sweet  pea?" He  replied. "Can  we  go  home  and  watch  finding Dory?"  I  asked  and  he  smiled  and  nodded  we  went home  and  ate  left  over  stir  fry  then  we  cuddled watching  "Finding  Dory".