CHAPTER THREE

~ JJ's POV ~

I woke up to all the pogues awake on the boat. Kiara lying down next to me, eyes open, staring at me with her curly Hazel hair blowing on her face. "Jesus Kie you scared me." I remarked, smirking. "How long have you guys been awake?" I added.

"Oh just about an hour. You got the drunkest." Pope said.

"I'm not surprised." I had to respond with. "Hey JJ were heading to the abandoned building in a minute. Wanna help me load the beers?" Kie asked.

"Ofcourse. Where are we going today?" I said.

"The run down turtle sanctuary." John b exclaimed. "Although it shouldn't be abandoned. There are so many turtles out there that need safety." Kie said, irritated. I liked it when she was angry. It was cute.

"Guys let's go." John B said as we hopped into the car. John B insited on driving, like always. Though I didnt mind being in the back with Kie.

And Pope ofcourse.

I lit a blunt and shared it with Kiara. We started laughing and messing around, until we finally got there. She made me so happy. That girl was everything I needed at the moment. She always seemed to glow. I climbed onto the roof of the building with a beer i really didn't want to drop. "Could you please not kill yourself?" Kiara shouted from the deck. I loved that she was worried about me. I had the biggest crush on her. "I'll try. Just for you baby." I said joking around. "Oh shut up." She said giggling.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not getting you another one." John B said, looking up at me balancing on the roof. I dropped it just to piss him off. "Smooth, JJ." John B said. Moments like these i wish could last forever.

~ Authors note ~
You guys might be a little mad at me for progressing JJ and Kiaras relationship slow, but I think that that suits them so well. I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, but I did really enjoy making it, including little jiara moments. Thankyou so much. Love you guys!