12

(Lazy to edit the chap)

-Lunch-

Y/N tries to find a seat, but it was full.
He looked around and found a seat near the twins.

'... Should I?...' He asked to himself.
'well...' he started to walk towards the seat.

After some steps, Someone calls Y/N making the boy stop and turn around.

"Hi L/N-San~" Maki said in a joyful way Y/N.

"Hi! You can just call me Y/N" Y/N smiled with his eyes closed.

"Let's eat together" Maki said and sat in an empty seat where others had just left.

"Of course" Y/N sat in front of her.

They talked and laughed for a little, two figures passed near the two, making them raise their head.

"What a pain! I will kill all of them! I won't forgive what Moebius did to our friend" Nahoya had a vein popping up on his face said loudly making the other students shiver

"That girl didn't deserve...We will smash all of them" Souya followed his brother.

"I can't wait to kick some dumb bitch ass" Nahoya laughed.

Something in Maki's head turned on and stared at Y/N's eyes looking directly into his soul.

"M-Maki... You're scaring me" Y/N sweat Dropped.

"What happened" Maki asked with a serious face.

Y/N suddenly felt inside a interrogation room and a detective vibe coming from Maki.

"M-Maki?" Y/N tries to avoid Maki's sharp eyes.

" prepared to Answer my questions? Mr.L/N" she said.

"What? Uhm... No?" Y/N looked confused.

"I haven't seen you with the twins lately, what happened." Maki frown.

"Oh, I just spent time with them because of a group project" Y/N sighed.

"And then ending up taking a bath together? Because their parents didn't agree you dating them?" Maki asked softing her stare.

"Dating??" Y/N widened his eyes

"Yeah bro, weren't you guys dating?" She asked before drinking water.

"No no no... I am straight" Y/N slightly smiled while sweat dropping.

"Yeah, straight as a circle" Maki said making Y/N blush.

"What! No!" Y/N blushed.

"Sorry not sorry, but...I think something is bothering you" she said making Y/N stare at her

"Huh?" Y/N made a surprised face.

"Your face is saying 'how do you know' now tell me" Maki poked Y/N's forehead.

"Well...Once... They started telling me to kiss them, I tried to convince myself that it was a joke or something... But, I don't think it was a joke..." Y/N blushed.

"Why?" Maki asked.

"I was too nervous after they pinned me against the table and..." Maki suddenly choke.

"They what!" She asked with a surprised face.

"Aham.. After that, Nahoya talked about the kiss thing, he confirmed that it was a joke. But every night, I can't convince myself! Nahoya asked me to kiss him so directly and I can feel someshit going on their heads!" Y/N covered his face.