The Flashback: Billions of Years

Jihyo, a god, the conqueror, the strongest among the strongest gods except for her father.

She was very cold, stone-hearted, emotionless but hot-headed.

She was once one of the slayers of the evil-doers, who helped his father to create existence.

She never had feelings, consideration, sympathy and empathy for anyone since she was born. She only obeyed her father's orders.

Used to be, actually.

As she learned about the universe for billions of years...

...it was very cruel.

Some of the gods became corrupted, villainous, vicious, monstrous. And some of them were getting weaker as they slowly develop their emotions and feelings.

As the strongest, she got angry, she wanted to disobey her father just to save anyone, to give no mercy to evil, not giving them a second chance, even she was the only god who learned all of his father's knowledge and inherited his integrity.

But instead, she got tempted.

She got very obsessed to saving the universe that she didn't know what she was doing anymore.

She got too obsessed to the point where her integrity was gone.

She became one of them, taking countless lives, even the innocent ones whom she thought to be a threat in the future.

Then she become very famous, among the whole universe. A god whose power was getting more incredible as greed slowly took her body. She was very dangerous.

Then, Jihyo heard about this planet, a planet where people were resurrecting one another, and they're using it as an advantage to terrorize and conquer the other planets.

She thought that they would be a big threat for her in the future if she didn't do something about them and if their technology keeps improving.

So she took action.

She searched for all of them, found all of them, killed all of them with no mercy.

Until she arrived on the planet where they belonged.

She started brutally slaying every single soul she encounters, there was a bloodbath in the whole planet

There were dead bodies everywhere, blood everywhere, making the planet a little bit reddish.

People were killed and resurrected many times, making Jihyo angry and kill them many times.

She thought that they're not ordinary, people.

But as for them, they couldn't do anything but to attack the merciless god even it couldn't affect her and resurrect people.

Jihyo even asked them to give up and serve under her command but they refused. So she had no choice but to make them suffer.

It was a total chaos on the planet.

It took days, weeks, months, years, decades, and people keep resurrecting one another.

They knew a lot about bringing back people to life but their technology wasn't very advanced.

Jihyo would be dead if it was.

Her energy, power, and stamina was slowly draining as the time passed.

She was getting exhausted but she didn't stop.

It was because she was having fun as years passed, seeing those people suffer to death many times.

Everything on the planet was completely destroyed, she still continued killing until...