The Astral Multiverse

You felt yourself strange, but felt good as the same time.

You felt as if you were floating, you felt very light.

Then, you realized that someone was calling you as you were slowly waking up from a deep sleep.

"(YN). . ."

"(YN). . ."

"(YN). . . Wakey wakey."

"We are going to do something, please wake up."

You groaned in response, you thought it was Yeji.

But it wasn't, she was sleeping beside you. Hugging you very tightly.

But you didn't feel her touch or heaviness in your body, it was very strange.

"(YN), open your eyes." Someone said as you groaned in response and opened your eyes.

Your vision was getting clear and saw Dahyun smiling directly at you.

"U-Uhm... What is i- whoa! Shit!" Out of nowhere, you didn't feel the bed and the gravity pulling you as you started to float. "Wh-What is this!? I can fly!?"

"No, (YN). Turn around." She commanded as you tried to, but it was a very strange feeling because you couldn't move your body.

As if you were in a sleep paralysis, you were groaning as you gave all of your strength.

But you felt you had no strength at all.

She sighed as she went to you and turned you around, you then saw yourself being hugged by Yeji.

You screamed as you panicked, you were surprised at the sight.

"Shh! Shut up! Jihyo might hear us!" She silently shouted as she covered your mouth. "Just calm down."

She then felt someone's powerful presence, going towards the door.

"It's Jihyo! Quick!" She grabbed your arm and pulled you.

You were screaming as you phased through the walls, you thought that you were a ghost now.

Until both of you were far away from the spacecraft, she stopped as she started observe the goddess.

"What is she going to do?" Dahyun thought from as she saw Jihyo getting near to your physical body from afar.

"A-Am I dead?" You stuttered, you didn't want to leave Yeji yet.

"No, silly. We're in an astral state." She answered. "Just shut your mouth because Jihyo will still hear you."

Jihyo leaned over and got very close to your face as she started examining your features.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Dahyun asked to herself.

Even it was far away, Dahyun could see the way Jihyo staring at your face.

It was very strange, even Dahyun couldn't detect even a hint of emotion from Jihyo.

Peculiar, yet bizarre. That was Dahyun's thought to describe the beautiful goddess from afar, whose behaviour was kind of eccentric at times.

Dahyun couldn't remember when was the last time Jihyo had done it, but all she could tell that it was dangerous for her.

Because she knew Jihyo had never done that since they both met each other.

Jihyo then did something unexpected, she put her head on your chest as she closed her eyes, hearing its heartbeat.

While she was doing it, she put her hand on your forehead. Soon after, she opened her eyes as she felt it.