chapter 02

delilah mae

Don't get me wrong I love the Californian heat but going to school in this is a no as it's so hard to keep cold thoughout the day.

So I'm wearing denim shorts with a light grey crop top.

As me and Matteo got to school everything was normal, went to home room, English class, math class, art class, board making and now lunch.

Bella is eating her pasta as I'm eating my salad when 3 fimler boys suddenly came up to our table and sit down with us, pushing me and Bella to end of the small table.

"Um ok" I say with a mouthful of food.

"Nice to see you to Delilah" Grayson says.

"Oh hi guys" I say back looking at them all, Noah is sat next to Bella and then me in the middle of Tyler and Grayson.

"So then what's your secret" Gray says looking at me.

"What secret" I say confused.

"Your surfing where the hell did you learn to be that good" he replies back.

"Oh surf school in Australia" I say proudly.

"Sick!" Noah says laying back on the wall behind him.

"So then you guys want to hang after school" I hear Tyler finally speck up.

"Yeah sure" Bella answers for me.

"Great meet us at the Happy Platter at 6" Noah says with a smile, the bell then goes off before I can reply.

"Don't be late" they say getting up going to football practice.

Tyler gets up and again before he leaves gives me the same warm smile he did the other night at the beach.

"I'll umm see you this evening then" he says to me.

"Yeah, i'll look forward to it' I say back and returning the same smile.

"Lilah come on we're going to be late for class " Bella calls me over.

"Coming" I reply back waving goodbye to Tyler.

After Classes are finish me and Bella make our way over to the football field as I'm getting a lift with Matteo.

"Ahhh footballers" Bella whines as we get to the field, I just laugh at her body language.

"Your brother is fit" she says causing me to chock on my water.

"Excuse me!" I say hiting her arm.

"What he is" she giggles.

"Your so annoying" I reply back as we make our way over to the bleaches, taking a seat we both wait for practice to be over.

Then 3 boys come jogging up to us all sweaty with no shirts showing off their abs and good looking bodies.

"What are to ladies doing here" Noah says trying to catch his breath.

"Oh I'm waiting for my brother" I say looking at them all.

"Matteo right" Tyler says looking at me as his leads on the metal bar in front of the bleachers, placing his head onto off his hands.

Oh his muscles.

"Yep that's him, idiot " I say under my breath causing them all to laugh.

"See you girls later" they say as they go off to get changed.

*5:30pm*

I decided to wear a mid way  red flowery tight dress and a pair of white socks along with some simple white trainers .