This is the end.

I promised I'd make a return.

But I can't.

I've been trying so hard. I learned so hard. Planned so hard. I believed I was ready. That I had all I needed to finish this story.

I wrote my first few chapters, and then, nothing. Why? Why couldn't I write? Why did I not feel like writing? What am I missing? What is the problem?

It's time for me to stop. I need to move on. I made a mistake by starting something I could not finish then making a promise I could not keep. I think me, despite having the full plan and books around me to use as reference, cannot find the will to write this anymore, because God is telling me that I need to just own up to my mistake. Like how sins cannot be made up for through good deeds, because once you cause pain, there's no taking it back, the consequences will come, and you will be responsible. I have to stop trying to fix what can't be mended. I need to admit what I've done, take note of the lesson, and move forward.

So now I am here. I apologize. To you all, for making a false promise. I am sorry. For letting you down. I will explain my overall plan for this story to wrap things up somewhat and not leave you hanging. I will end this by briefly explaining, then releasing all the behind the scenes documents. Keep in mind that I wrote these, planning to only show them to myself, so those documents may be difficult to understand. I might not post them in order of date, so please be aware of that. I might just title it something and that's all.

Thank you for your support and love and encouragement. I hope to find a true purpose for these skills someday. Enjoy the soon to be posted plan revealed and the behind the scenes. Thank you.

- Candy