Chapter 32

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter 32
Mysterious Date
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I've left the fandom of tokyo revenger but don't worry, i'll still be writing this book till the end (^-^)

"Oh. My. Lord."

Y/N stares at the stacks of files on her desk. After absenting, these are the gifts that she gets. Works. She closes the door, walking to the desk slowly. She's going to spend day and night here, doing all these works. "Wait a minute—" She examines every file, finding something odd. "Fucking Ko.Ha.Ru." She spells every word, teeth gritting. No wonder why her work suddenly increased. Koharu did dirty work by putting her works into Y/N's so she can do hers. But it turns out her work isn't clean.

Y/N contacts her through a call, stomping her feet like a drum on the floor to wait for her to hit the green button. "Care to explain to me why there's your work here?" Nervous laughs come across the line. "Come here and get. your. work. back. now." In panic, the female raises her tone, "Yaa, Y/N! I'll go there soon but I have something to take care of so.. um— bye!" With that, the sound of a beep can be heard. She has ended the call. "You better get your ass here." Y/N curses, continuing to do her work.

The phone rings again. Y/N takes a glance at the caller's ID. Rindou. It mustn't be important. She ignores it pleasantly. But that doesn't work to make him stop. The rings fill the quiet room again. With anger, Y/N hits the green button, "What the hell do you want?"

"3 minutes and 17 seconds until my call got picked up. Two answers. You are too busy to answer or you really want to ignore me." Y/N clenches her fists, cooling down. "If you have nothing to say, please let me continue doing my work again."

"Wait—" Rindou stops. "Are you free tonight?" The question of his makes Y/N curious. What is he planning? "No. I have loads of work to do." Rejection. But— What if he plans for a date?! Y/N bites her lips in nervous yet excitement. "Hmm. Then whatever. Goodbye—"

"Wait!" She yells in a low tone, pausing him. "W-Why are you asking whether I'm free or not for tonight?" Rindou hums across the line, "Just want to take you out?" I knew it! It's a date! "Why? Are you suddenly free?" Y/N gasps, before pouting her lips a little, "No." I want to go so bad. "But if you change your mind, I'm still there. 9:00pm, XXX. I'll wait for you."

Y/N stomps the red button, before throwing her phone to the couch. "D-Date? Is it? Is it a date?" Panic engulfs in her, Y/N's heart beating so fast as her cheeks go red. She wants to go. She wants to go so bad. But— Y/N glances at the files on her desk. She has so many things to be done. She can't finish those in one day. A notification pops up, Y/N sprint to read it.

Rin
9:00pm, XXX. If you don't come, I'll hunt you in your sleep.

"Aha!" Y/N screams in excitement, hugging the phone dearly. "It's a date, it's a date, I know it!" She falls on the couch, her eyes are sparkling. "But you mutherfuckers make me can't go!" She sits up, pointing at the files with her middle finger. She walks to the desk again with a heavy sigh, she has to finish the work no matter what. Even if she has to ignore the date.

Hours by hours have passed, and Y/N filled them by finishing her work. Knocks on the door can be heard, revealing Koharu without Y/N having given her permission yet. "It's late already and you're still here." She takes a seat in front, rotating a pen in between her fingers. "Have you eaten your dinner?" Y/N silently shakes her head in denial.

Koharu's attention goes to Y/N's phone, as she opens it. A small gasp escapes from her, making Y/N flinch. "What's wrong with you?" Koharu angrily grabs Y/N's hair, pulling her forward. "He's waiting for you!" She yells. "It's already 9:45pm, Y/N!" She slaps Koharu's hand away, sitting back on the chair. "I can't go."