Who The Hell Is Leviticus Cornwall?

A few days have passed, during that time Y/N used most of his time hunting what he could while the rest of the boys had raided an O'Driscoll camp nearby where they had captured one of them, Kieran Duffy.

Y/N wakes up and sees that Arthur is not on his bed.

He opens the door of his room as he sees that Alice was about to enter.

Alice: Ah, good timing!

Y/N: Good timing for what?

Alice: Remember when I said that we need to get you a horse?

Y/N: Yeah, what about it?

Alice: Well, I was scouting nearby and I found a lake and you're not gonna believe what I found.

Y/N: If you actually found a horse in this snow, I definitely not gonna believe you.

Alice: Come on, you have nothing to do.

Y/N sighs before answering.

Y/N: Okay, lets go see that horse.

Alice: Come on!

The two mount Laas as Alicia took the reins and ride towards the location.

Alice: So what are you gonna name it?

Y/N: First I want to see if this horse actually exists.

Alice: I promise it's real!

Y/N: Sure.

After a few more minutes they arrive at the lake that Alice mentioned as they look around but see no horse.

Y/N: I don't see any horse here.

Alice: Keep looking. It's white so its hard to see it in the snow.

Y/N: Just perfect.

They keep looking until Y/N then sees something moving.

Y/N: Stop, I think I see it.

Alice: Where?

Y/N looks closer where he saw the movement and surely enough there was a completely white horse.

Y/N: You were right, there actually is a horse here.

Alice: Well, what are you waiting for? Go tame it.

Y/N gets off of Laas as he slowly approaches the horse, as it noticed him and started to neigh and rear up as he slowed down a bit.

Y/N: Easy, it's okay.

The horse calmed down a little as Y/N but still cautious of him, and once Y/N was close enough, he patted the horse on its neck a few times.

Y/N: See, it's not so bad.

He patted it a few times before suddenly hopping onto it's back as the horse started thrashing around trying to get him off but he was able to keep himself steady.