In the future?.......

~Monday 7:50 am~

Nolan POV

It was pretty early in the morning and I was getting ready to go to Perfect Doll School.

Today I had to tour some new dolls that were coming to practice how to be perfect dolls just like the rest of us. Or at least that's what  Mandy told me. 

Once ready I run down the stairs and took a pop tart that I had left on the toaster so it would be warm and toasty for when I decided to consume it. After, I went outside and finally started to run from my house to school. It was at least a 10-minute run so it was not that far away from my house.

Once finally there I enter the school and like always I got those judging eyes staring at me from basically EVERYWHERE I look... 

Almost all the dolls here tend to stare at me since I'm well...categorize as ugly...since I have different size freckles, unpair hair stripes, and well heterochromia. I have never mind though since I know that one day there be a kid out there that will love me for who I am. 

Ah! glad you're finally here Nolan, the students are outside Lou's office waiting for you. Said Mandy with a pretty agitated tone.

Ok, ill tour them around the school then see you in class Mandy! I answered back.

Yeah, see you! she answer back and left.

I walk for a while before I finally got to Lou's office and there I saw them, 3 kids were standing outside his office.

One was a male with short red hair, dark skin tone, and some bright yellow eyes that could kill with how shiny they were. Then there was a girl with pale skin a long-long black hair, so long, that her bangs covered her eyes sight. and she had this spooky aura that well... let's just not talk about it...and well last but not least there was this...well I don't know...There was one last person wich gender was not defined since they had a quite feminine body but at the same time, a pretty masculine face and they had short hair too so I was not sure what their gender was. I do can tell that they were really pretty, they had a cinnamon tanned skin color some pretty blue eyes, and pretty light brown hair.

They were all staring at me as if knowing what I was there for but before I could even present myself the pale skin tone girl decided to talk first.

Lou is waiting for you inside...he said he needs to talk to you... said the girl with a dark tone on her voice. Honestly, it was so spooky I kind of didn't want to go into Lou's office anymore...But duty calls so I have to go in.

I gave a little nock on the door to be answered with an annoyed "come in" coming from Lou's mouth.

After a little regretting on knocking on the door, I decided that it was better to go in before Lou thought this was an annoying prank from somebody. And let me tell you something... there are a lot of things I've seen in my short doll life, but a mad Lou is not one of the things I have planned to see any time soon...so here we go. 

I open the door to see Lou submerged on some paperwork with a not so noticeable frown on his face. Right after I close the door behind me I heard a 'click' meaning that someone had locked the door. I was not too worry about that since Lou got to have a key right?

Ummm..you wanted to see me? I ask kind of nervous.

Lou looked up with a confused face written all over his face.

And why on God's doll face I would call YOU to my office? he said with the most annoying face anyone could put on their face. Man, sometimes I feel like he doesn't like me...

Uh- Uhh... well- and before I could finish my sentence a huge portal open under both of us making us fall well...to nowhere?...

///HELLO THERE FELLAS (o゜▽゜)o☆ I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LITTLE STORY IN BOUT TO CREATE! IS A LITTLE SOMETHING THAT RANDOMLY APPEARED ON MY MIND A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SI HOPE YOU ENJOY ANF HOPE YOUR READY FOR CHAPTER 2 UWU! CHAOOOOO///